Ucn5801a Bimos Ii Latched Drivers Utsource Allegro Driver Ic - USAprice: 2.67 Dollar US$
UCN5801A BiMOS II LATCHED DRIVERS-Utsource-ALLEGRO-DRIVER IC
• To 4.4 MHz Data Input Rate
• High-Voltage, High-Current Outputs
• CMOS, NMOS, TTL Compatible Inputs
• Output Transient Protection
• Internal Pull-Down Resistors
• Low-Power CMOS Latches
• Automotive Capable
The UCN5800A/L and UCN5801A/EP/LW latched-input BiMOS ICs merge high-current, high-voltage outputs with CMOS logic. The CMOS input section consists of 4 or 8 data (‘D’ type) latches with associated common CLEAR, STROBE, and OUTPUT ENABLE circuitry. The power outputs are bipolar npn Darlingtons. This merged technology provides versatile, flexible interface. These BiMOS power interface ICs greatly benefit the simplification of computer or microprocessor I/O. The UCN5800A and UCN5800L each contain four latched drivers; the UCN5801A, UCN5801EP, and UCN5801LW contain eight latched drivers.
The UCN5800A/L and UCN5801A/EP/LW supersede the original BiMOS latched-input driver ICs (UCN4400A and UCN4801A). These second-generation devices are capable of much higher data input rates and will typically operate at better than 5 MHz with a 5 V logic supply. Circuit operation at 12 V affords substantial improvement over the 5 MHz figure.
The CMOS inputs are compatible with standard CMOS and NMOS circuits. TTL circuits may mandate the addition of input pull-up resistors.
The bipolar Darlington outputs are suitable for directly driving many peripheral/power loads: relays, lamps, solenoids, small dc motors, etc.
All devices have open-collector outputs and integral diodes for inductive load transient suppression. The output transistors are capable of sinking 500 mA and will withstand at least 50 V in the OFF state. Because of limitations on package power dissipation, the simultaneous operation of all drivers at maximum rated current can only be accomplished by a reduction in duty cycle. Outputs may be paralleled for higher load current capability.
The UCN5800A is furnished in a standard 14-pin DIP; the UCN5800L and UCN5801LW in surface-mountable SOICs; the UCN5801A in a 22-pin DIP with 0.400" (10.16 mm) row centers; the UCN5801EP in a 28-lead PLCC.
- Posted By: UTSOURCE HOLDING Co., Ltd
- Phone: 6267574001
- Address: 2321 W Norwood Pl, Alhambra, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.utsource.net
Published date: August 25, 2016 -
- Business Description: UTSOURCE is a professional purchasing B2B & B2C tools in electronic components field.UTSOURCE provides different types such as IC, Modules, RF transistors etc., and various product type's PDF parameter form as well as the related photographs, we also provide satisfying one-stop package service for customers.
At28hc256e 12si Is A 256 32kx8 High Speed Parallel Eeprom UtsourceGeneral Electronics - UTSOURCE HOLDING Co., Ltd - USA - August 11, 2016 - 6.67 Dollar US$
AT28HC256E-12SI is a 256(32Kx8)High-Speed Parallel EEPROM-Utsource Features •Fast Read Access Time – 70 ns •Automatic Page Write Operation – Internal Address and Data Latches for 64 Bytes – Internal Control Timer •Fast Write Cycle Times – Page Write ...
Yppd J014c Is An Ipm Intelligent Power Module Ic UtsourceGeneral Electronics - UTSOURCE HOLDING Co., Ltd - USA - August 11, 2016 - 11.67 Dollar US$
Product Content Description: YPPD-J014C is an IPM (Intelligent Power Module) IC - Utsource Product Summary The applications of it are Inverters, Servo drives, DC Motor control, Motion Control, Servo Contol, UPS, Welding power supplies, Robotics, Fork...
Copper Core Heat Resistant Rolling Stock CableGeneral Electronics - Hengfei electrical Group Co., Ltd - USA - November 10, 2014 - contact company for price
Voltage: 3000V below Standard: IEC60228: 1978, UIC895, AARS501, TB/ T1484- 2001 Applications: This product is suitable for rated voltage 3000V and below locomotives for internal wiring. Advantages: 1. IEC, ASTM, DIN, BS standard 2. ISO9002, ISO14000:...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"