Utsource Electronic Components Ma1050 - USAprice: 0.72 Dollar US$
Wide 2:1 Input, 1.5W, High 3.5 kVDC Isolation DC/DC Converters Specifications typical +25°C, nominal input voltage & rated output current, unless otherwise noted. Specifications subject to change without notice.
2. Features > 1.5W Output Power
> 2:1 Input Voltage Range
> 3, 500 VDC Isolation
> 40 Standard Models
> High Efficiency
> Compact DIP Case
> -40°C to +85°C Operation
> Metal Case Available
> Low Cost
- Posted By: UTSOURCE HOLDING Co., Ltd
- Phone: 6267574001
- Address: 2321 W Norwood Pl, Alhambra, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.utsource.net
Published date: April 13, 2017 -
- Business Description: UTSOURCE is a professional purchasing B2B & B2C tools in electronic components field.UTSOURCE provides different types such as IC, Modules, RF transistors etc., and various product type's PDF parameter form as well as the related photographs, we also provide satisfying one-stop package service for customers.
Utsource Electronic Components Tlp557General Electronics - UTSOURCE HOLDING Co., Ltd - USA - April 13, 2017 - 0.17 Dollar US$
1. Description The TOSHIBA TLP557 consists of a GaAfAs light emitting diode and a integrated photo detector.This unit is 8-lead DIP package.TLP557 is suitable for base driving circuit of power transistor module up to 20A.External resistor needs to co...
Utsource Electronic Components Mr4040General Electronics - UTSOURCE HOLDING Co., Ltd - USA - April 13, 2017 - 0.72 Dollar US$
1. Description Designed for Automotive Applications (Alternator) requiring Reverse Avalanche Capability for use as Transient Voltage Suppressor. Developed to suppress transients in automotive systems, this device operates in the forward mode as Stand...
Utsource Electronic Components Fqpf9n50cGeneral Electronics - UTSOURCE HOLDING Co., Ltd - USA - April 13, 2017 - 0.29 Dollar US$
1. Description These N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, planar stripe, DMOS technology.This advanced technology has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide s...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"