Vertical Axis Wind Turbine Generator 5kw - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Produce power wind speed: 4-25m/s Survival wind speed 55m/s
Mill Diameter 4m
Mill Height 4.6m
Mill Weight 975kg
Tower Height & Weight 5.5m(650kg)
Type PMG 3 phase
Rated Voltage AC 250V
Rated Current AC 11.5A
Protection Level IP54
Output Voltage(On-grid) DC 80-400V
Output Voltage(Off-grid) DC 110V
Over speed Protection & Braking System
Governed Speed Style Aerodynamic Pitch Control
Brake Style Automatic Mechanical Brake
Advantages of VAWT
Captures Wind From Any Direction
Longer Working Life
Less Requirements on Foundation
Lower Supporting Tower
Features from Other VAWT
Pitch Control to Govern Speed
Automatic Mechanical Brake
Vertical Axis Wind Turbine Generator 5kw
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Phone: 862157246161
- Address: No. 16393 ,PuWei Highway ,JinShan Industrial Zone,, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.sawt.com.cn
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: We, SAWT, are a manufacturer which specialized in VAWT (Vertical Axis Wind Turbine) research, manufacture and selling. Also we are the member of AWEA (American Wind Energy Association)
We are one of the best VAWT suppliers in the world. We are leading the
manufacturers in the below aspects: 1. Technology lead 2. Products variety
3. Market scope
We have exported to over 50 countries. Our main market is America and
Europe. In 2009, we have installed over 600 units in overseas wind turbine
market. In 2010, we have installed over 1,000 units around the world.
Our main products are 1kw, 3kw, 5kw and 10kw.
They are composed of wind mill, controller, inverter and tower.
The inverter and tower are optional.
1kw,3kw,5kw and 10kw have off grid(use battery) and on grid( feed to grid) two types. They have the same wind mill, only the controller and inverter are different.
Our VAWT has two class safety device. It is not VAWT but only a rotating device if there is no the two class safety device.
The first class is over speed controller which is a pitch angle system.
When the wind speed is over rated wind speed such as 13 25m/s, this system will work and keep the nearly RPM and power.
The second safety device is automatic mechanism brake system. It will work after the wind speed is over 25m/s to 55m/s.
We have CE certificates and we are also applying for the MCS certificate and
UL certificate. All of our products are patented and owned by us.
Compare the VAWT with HAWT (Horizontal Axis Wind Turbine). The VAWT has the
advantages of no noise, more safety, more efficient, longer lifespan and
utilization of wind from all directions.
The future is belonging to VAWT and We have the best advanced VAWT
technology in this field.
Rolls Royce Bergen C25 33l6a 1920kw 2000kw Main Engine And Generator Set Spare Parts RepairingGenerators - Qinhuangdao BF Marine Parts&Machinery Imp&Exp Co., - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
The largest marine equipment supply company in CHINA rolls-royce Automation and control system, bearing, sealing, deck machinery, electric power system, Bergen generator, gear, propeller, crane etc. rolls-royce Bergen C25:33 diesel engine, Bergen 1, ...
Rolls Royce Bergen C25 33l8a 2560kw 2665kw Main Engine And Generator Set Spare Parts RepairingGenerators - Qinhuangdao BF Marine Parts&Machinery Imp&Exp Co., - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
The products we agent form Rolls-royce include: Automation and control system, bearing, sealing, deck machinery, electric power system, Bergen generator, gear, propeller, crane etc. engine type C25:33L9A engine speed 720/750rpm mean piston speed 7.9/...
Agent B W T23lh 4e 6s28lu 8s50lu 8s45hu 18v23hu 626 Inlet Valve Exh Seat Guide TubeGenerators - Qinhuangdao BF Marine Parts&Machinery Imp&Exp Co., - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
5T23HH Valve cotter 19.05027.000 5T23HH Spring valve seat 21.05027.000 6T23LH in/exh valve spindle ￠80×￠18×302×120° 12.05027.100 6T23LH in/exh valve guide ￠52×￠28×￠18×160 18.05027.100 5T23HH Cotter 19.05027.100 5T23...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"