120w 55x3w Fish Tank Led Fixture Aquarium Light - Chinaprice: contact company for price
LEDS: 55PCS 3W
Actual power: 126W
both for saltwater and freshwater with blue 470nm, white 14000k or 6500k, can be made to your orders.
12' depth 480par
This 120W aquarium coral led light will help your coarl grow health and looks gorgeous!
more info, pls feel free to contac Jojo from shenzhen Cidly by email: email@example.com, skype: cidlysales4 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Serve you at competitive price and good quality with 3yrs facotry warranty!
120w 55x3w Fish Tank Led Fixture Aquarium Light
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Phone: 8613692282525
- Address: 3F,B Block,Shuitian Dingfeng Tech Park, Shiyan Tow, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.cidly.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
T8 Led Fluorescent Tube LightLED Lamps - Fortune Ease Electronics Limited - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
LED type: SMD LED, 3014 type LED qty.: 176 pcs Tube type, length: T8, 1, 200 mm Power input: single-ended input or double-ended input Input voltage: AC110V ~ 240V Frequency range: 50Hz ~ 60Hz Power consumption: 18W Power schemes: constant current sou...
E27 Led Light BulbLED Lamps - Fortune Ease Electronics Limited - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
LED type: LED bead, high power, 1W*5 LED qty.: 5 pcs Lamp base: E27 Input voltage: AC110V ~ 240V Working life: 30, 000 hours Light-emitting color: warm white, white, red, blue, green, yellow ( optional ) Application: illumination E27 Led Light Bulb F...
Gu10 High Power Led LampLED Lamps - Fortune Ease Electronics Limited - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
LED type: LED bead, high power, 3W*1 LED qty.: 1 pc Lamp base: GU10 Input voltage: AC110V ~ 240V Working life: 30, 000 hours Light-emitting color: warm white, white, red, blue, green, yellow ( optional ) Application: auxiliary illumination, decoratio...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"