90w Led Flood Light Bridgelux Meanwell Driver - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Lumens 8500lLm Beam Angle 120° or 60°
Power Consumption 90 W Certified CE & RoHS & C-
Average Life in Hrs 100, 000 Bulb Type Epistar/
Color Rendering Index Ra>80 Equivalent To 700 Watts
Power Factor >0.9 Voltage AC85~240V
Ambient Temperature - 40℃ ~+50℃ IP Grade IP65
Net Weight 7.5Kg
- Posted By: Nomo Group Co.Limited
- Phone: 008613428285653
- Address: No.37 Chuangxin Road, Shonggang, baoan District, S, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.led-floodlight.com
Published date: March 12, 2015 -
- Business Description: Nomo Group CO.,Limited was founded in 2006,Our factory covers a
56000ãŽ¡ land and has buildings 60000ãŽ¡.We focus on high
power LED products design,manufacture and sales .Our main products are
LED Flood light ,LED bulb ,LED spotlight and so on.
Cheap Price Ultra Slim Dimmable 600x600 2ftx2ft 40w Led Panel LightLED Lamps - Shenzhen xinxuan technology company limited - China - May 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Quick Details Light Source: LED Item Type: Panel Lights, 40w led panel light LED Light Source: SMD2835 Warranty( Years) : 3, 3 Input Voltage( V) : 85- 265V, 85- 265V Lamp Power( W) : 40, 40 Lamp Luminous Flux( lm) : 3400, 3400 Lamp Luminous Efficienc...
Indoor Outdoor Led Display ScreensLED Lamps - Hot Electronics Co., Ltd - China - May 10, 2016 - contact company for price
Located in Shenzhen, China, Hot Electronics Co. , Ltd devoted itself to designing, manufacturing high quality LED display screen, entitled as an Hi- Tech enterprises in Guangdong province. It is fully equipped with a high- quality professional team a...
Eye Protection Rgb Desk LampLED Lamps - SUNMIN TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED - China - May 9, 2016 - contact company for price
Folding lamp arm Lamp base is built with RGB light 3- mode illuminating for reading, entertatinment and rest. Input: 100~240 Ac Voltage: 5V 1A Type of light source: SMD LED Type of LED beads: 5050 ( 0.2W/ pc) Power: 4W QTY of LED beads: Warm 4pcs; co...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"