Dynamo Solar Lamp With Radio And Phone Charger - Chinaprice: contact company for price
·Flashlight:3 LED lighting
·FM radio with volume adjustment
·Emergency charger for cellphones
·Big sound siren/alarm
·Powered by: solar/crank dynamo/PC USB'
'·Built-in battery: polymer 3.7V 1500mAh
·Solar panel: 128×31×2.8mm 5V 90mA
·Charging time: 20H(by solar) / 5H(by dynamo) / 5H(by USB)
·Using time: lamp 7H or flashlight 32H or radio 18H or siren 7H
·Speaker power: 8Ω 0.5W
·Output: DC 5.0V 800mA
·Input: DC 5.0V 500mA
·Raw Material: ABS, PP'
- Posted By: Anhui Morning Peak New Energy Technology
- Phone: 86055165381566810
- Address: 2-202 Kunpeng International Sqare, No539 Wangjiang, Hefei City, China
- Website: http://www.zgcfxny.com
Published date: June 26, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Led Screen Cleaner Advertise ProductLED Lamps - Shenzhen Hohi NewTrend Production - China - June 5, 2013 - contact company for price
LED screen may get dirty by dust, ash, oil, etc that drive us crazy. The best factory price. Low cost to promote your brand! LED screen cleaner is to clean the screen without any hurt. It is also an innovative advertise product that logo, brand, patt...
T5 Energy Saving Fluorescent LightLED Lamps - Dongguan Xiongchuan Electronic Technology Co .,Ltd - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
OEM t8 To t5: 1.energy saving 59% 2.factory directly price 3.2ys warranty 20000H lifespan 4.CE&RoHS approved OEM t8 To t5 Describution of power saver: The patent product composition: light source, control board, adapter, glass tube, Nanometer reflect...
T5 Fluorecesent Tube LightLED Lamps - Dongguan Xiongchuan Electronic Technology Co .,Ltd - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Item description: Material: light source, control board, adapter, glass tube, Nanomater reflector and connecting line. A adapter by two parts buckle together, open and rotating 90 degrees then tightening, which can transform the horizontal and vertic...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"