Led Bulb Radiator Gu10 Base - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1) LED wattage 3W
2) LED quantity 7pcs
3) Luminous Flux 210lm
4) Light effect 70lm/w
5) LED type SMD 5630
6) Input Current 150MA
7) CRI more than 75 percent
8) Base E27/B22/E14/GU10 and so on
9) Input voltage AC100-240 V
10) View angle 180degree
11) Color Temperature 2700 to 8000k
12) Material pure aluminum and pc
13) Work temperature -20 to +45 degree
14) Store Temperature -30 to +65 degree
15) Lamp cup color white, black and gray
16) size 111X58mm.
17) Lifetime 30, 000hours
18) IP 20
19): Guarantee two years
20) Certificates CE, FCC
1 Beautiful Unique appearance.
2 lamps integrated cooling system adopts secondary cooling radiator function.
3 The structure and design with our own patent
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Phone: 8675528028529
- Address: Building 5,Runtang Industrial Park, Fumin Communit, shenzhen, China
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
36w Led Wall Washer Lighting Billboards 8725 BuildingsLED Lamps - ShenZhen Happy Tak Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
A:Product description 1>Input Voltage & Frequency:AC100－240V 50∕60Hz 2>Max Power Consumption:42W 3>Control Mode: DMX512 4>Beam angle: 30°/60° 5>Led number: 36 6>LED color: RGBz- 89;AWB, PW, WW, RED, GREEN, BLUEz...
Smd 5050 Flexible Led StripLED Lamps - Yuanda Lighting Technology Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
5050 SMD flex strip light Description of led strip light Waterproof Rate IP68(IP65 and non-waterproof is available) LED Light Source SMD5050 LED LED QTY 30pcs LED/meter Power 7.2W Work Temperature -25-60 ºC Viewing Angle 120 degree Luminous flux R: 1...
Led Lamp Reversed Voltage 260vLED Lamps - LED LUZ CO LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Base:GU10 Input voltage: 85-260V AC with reversed polarity protect Led Lamp Thank you in advance for your consideration
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"