Led Gooseneck Light - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2. Star Hotels, luxry houses, Privte clubs, etc
Product Name: LED GOOSENECK LIGHT
Using Environment: Spot Reading Light
LED Origin: Taiwan
Neck Size(mm): 700mm(L)x 10mm(Ω)
Display Color: Warm White / Cool White
Luminous Flux(LM): 160
Color Tempreture(K): 3000/5000
Energy Consumption(w): 3 Watts
Electric Current(mA): 700
Beam Angle(Degree): 35(+/-2)
Housing Material: Metal
Housing Color: Black Color
IP Grade: 20
Certificate CCC, Rohs, CE
Lead Time(working days): 20
Payment Terms: 30% Prepayment, 70% Paid Before Delivery
Sample: Charged! Welcome! 3pcs as limit per style.
New Design: Feature of the Head
Led Gooseneck Light
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: LEDVIEW HI-TECH CO.,LTD.
- Phone: 86075533687120
- Address: huilongda industry,shuitian district,shenzhen, shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.ledview.biz
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
36w Led Wall Washer Lighting Billboards 8725 BuildingsLED Lamps - ShenZhen Happy Tak Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
A:Product description 1>Input Voltage & Frequency:AC100－240V 50∕60Hz 2>Max Power Consumption:42W 3>Control Mode: DMX512 4>Beam angle: 30°/60° 5>Led number: 36 6>LED color: RGBz- 89;AWB, PW, WW, RED, GREEN, BLUEz...
Smd 5050 Flexible Led StripLED Lamps - Yuanda Lighting Technology Co.,Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
5050 SMD flex strip light Description of led strip light Waterproof Rate IP68(IP65 and non-waterproof is available) LED Light Source SMD5050 LED LED QTY 30pcs LED/meter Power 7.2W Work Temperature -25-60 ºC Viewing Angle 120 degree Luminous flux R: 1...
Led Lamp Reversed Voltage 260vLED Lamps - LED LUZ CO LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Base:GU10 Input voltage: 85-260V AC with reversed polarity protect Led Lamp Thank you in advance for your consideration
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"