Frequency Inverter Manufacturer - Chinaprice: contact company for price
in a good position to participate in future growth in spite of
today’s global economic uncertainty because they are a key product
for improving energy efficiency in the manufacturing, infrastructure,
and building automation sectors. Capital investments for low power
frequency inverters are expected to grow as they save energy and
raise productivity by offering more precise speed control and
providing a fast ROI.
This study identifies growth segments and market trends, as well as challenges suppliers face to achieve expansion in a very fragmented market landscape. In addition to the quantitative assessment, this study provides an insightful analysis of issues that will impact this business in the future.
The challenge in the low power frequency inverters marketplace is how suppliers can differentiate themselves and continue to offer increasing value propositions to end users and OEMs. This is especially important because the market is extremely competitive and demand is expected to grow as users have recognized the benefits of low power frequency inverters. Therefore, well-planned strategies are invaluable for low power frequency inverters suppliers to strengthen and expand their market position and foothold. This study provides recommendations, such as:
What strategies should suppliers deploy to achieve an increased market share?
Which high growth industries are the most attractive for suppliers to target?
What product features should suppliers introduce to better penetrate OEM machinery builders and panel builders?
- Posted By: Shenzhen Gozuk Co., Limited
- Phone: 8675528480246
- Address: Building 2 Xuwu Gongle Xixiang, Bao'an District Sh, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.gozuk.com
Published date: October 16, 2013 -
- Business Description: Gozuk (http://www.gozuk.com ) masters the leading synchronization,
asynchronization current vector control technology and torque control
technology. The electric motor drives cover 115V, 220V, 380V, 525V, 660V
voltage level with 0.2kW 630kWW power range, which are widely used in
electric power, metallurgy, petroleum and chemical, mining, machine
tool, paper king, elevator, lifting and other industries.
With "Market oriented, Customer centric" business philosophy, Gozuk provides high cost performance soft starters & variable frequency drive and service to customers, make the customers more competitive. The sales and service network is nationwide in domestic market. And our products have also been exported to more than 30 countries all over the world.
Gozuk adheres to the enterprise core value of "Quality, Innovation, Integrity, Win Win", dedicated to be the world leading supplier of soft starters & frequency inverter drive, and services in the electric drive, industrial automation control fields, and would like to achieve customer, staff and enterprise values growing together.
Vfd Variable Frequency DriveMotors - Parts - VFD Manufacturer - India - October 16, 2013 - contact company for price
A VFD controls AC motor speed. The drive converts the fixed supply frequency (60 Hz) to a variable- frequency, variable-voltage output to enable precise motor speed control. Many VFDs even have the potential to return energy to the power grid through...
Soft Starter For Protecting MotorMotors - Parts - Soft Starter Manufacturers - China - October 16, 2013 - contact company for price
Soft starter is designed for use with standard 3-phase squirrel cage motors. It provides an advanced method of reducing current during motor starting and stopping. A maximum start-up current is specified with the Gozuk Soft Starter. It is not exceede...
Soft Starter Manufacturers From ChinaMotors - Parts - Soft Starter Manufacturers - China - October 16, 2013 - contact company for price
The soft Starter used to slowly ramp up a motor to full speed, and/or slowly ramp down the motor to a stop. To reduce both current draw and the mechanical strain on the system, soft starters are used in place of contactors. By providing smooth accele...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"