1 8 And Inch Analogue Tft Lcd Tv - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2. AV input jack
3. Manual tuning
4. Dot number: 280 x 220 = 61600 dots
5. Dimensions (mm): 64 (W) x 118 (H) x 28 (D)
6. Earphone jack for private listening
7. Power source: 3 'AA' alkaline cells (not included); AC/DC adapter (DC 6V/400mA)
Below is spec. for 5.8':
1. Compact hand held TV
3. Search up/down tuning
4. Dot numer: 480 x 234 = 112320 dots
5. Dimensions (W x H x D): 190 x 107 x 34mm
7. Power: AC/DC adapter (12V DC/800mA)
- Posted By: Queenly-tech,Inc.
- Phone: 867562660561
- Address: No.57,Zhoushan Road,Xiangzhou, Zhuhai,Guangdong, China
Published date: May 25, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Atsc Digital Converter Box For Mobile ApplicationTV / VCR / DVD - Portable TV - Queenly-tech,Inc. - China - May 25, 2013 - contact company for price
1. Compliant with ATSC A/52 and QAM ITU-T J.83 ANNEX B 64/256 2. Use high performance ATSC/QAM demodulator 3. Provide antenna power supply function for pair use with active antenna 4. Favorite channel list 5. Closed caption supported 6. 3 sets of vid...
Atsc M H Digital Converter Box For Mobile ApplicationTV / VCR / DVD - Portable TV - Queenly-tech,Inc. - China - May 25, 2013 - contact company for price
16. Compliant with ATSC M/H ATSC A/153 VSB standard 17. Speed over 200Km/h min (at SCCC, CR1/2 or CR1/4) 18. Special design for car application with parking/ACC control 19. Wide range of operation voltage from DC 9V-28V 20. 3 sets of video output 21....
3 5 4 7 Isdb T 1 Seg Digital Portable TvTV / VCR / DVD - Portable TV - Queenly-tech,Inc. - China - May 25, 2013 - contact company for price
1. 3.5”/4.3”/7” ISDB portable digital LCD TV 2. Compliance with 1-SEG ARIB and Brazil ISDB standard 3. ISDB-T UHF band support (CH13 to 62, 470 to 803MHz) 4. Integrated with high sensitivity telescopic antenna and external MCX type antenna jack 5. Cl...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce