3 5 4 7 8 10 2 Atsc Digital Portable Tv - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2. Fully compliant with MPEG-2 and ATSC standard
3. TV receiption: VHF-H 170~230MHz, UHF470~860Mhz
4. Built in rod antenna and MCX type external antenna jack
5. Automatic and manual search, stores over 1000channels
6. PIG(Picture in Graphic)support, favorite channel list
7. Multi language supported
8. USB supports JPEG/MP3/MP4(AVI/MPG/DAT/VOB) and software upgrade
9. Support micro SD
10. Touch keys function(only LDT-530)
11. Power: (1) AC/DC adaptor; (2) Built in Li-ion rechargable battery
- Posted By: Queenly-tech,Inc.
- Phone: 867562660561
- Address: No.57,Zhoushan Road,Xiangzhou, Zhuhai,Guangdong, China
Published date: May 24, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Mini Dvb T Digital Set Top Box For Mobile ApplicationTV / VCR / DVD - Portable TV - Queenly-tech,Inc. - China - May 24, 2013 - contact company for price
1. Use dual DiBcom dib9090M high performance NIM chip with diversity structure 2. Speed over 230km/h min (at 8k, 64QAM, CR2/3.GI1/8, 474MHz) 3. High doppler effect correction 4. Provide antenna power supply function for pair use with mobile active an...
3 5 Inch Dvb T Digital Portable TvTV / VCR / DVD - Portable TV - Queenly-tech,Inc. - China - May 24, 2013 - contact company for price
1. 3.5” TFT LCD TV built in DVB-T 2. Fully compliant with MPEG-2 and DVB-T standard 3. TV receiption: VHF-H 170~230MHz, UHF470~860Mhz 4. Built in rod antenna and MCX type external antenna jack 5. Automatic and manual search, stores over 1000channels ...
Usb2 0 Dvb T Digital Tv Receiver For Pc Notebook ApplicationTV / VCR / DVD - Portable TV - Queenly-tech,Inc. - China - May 24, 2013 - contact company for price
1. Receiving frequency: VHF-H 174~230Mhz, UHF 470~860Mhz 2. Fully compliant with DVB standard 3. Speed over 60km/h(at 8K, 16QAM, CR2/3, GI1/8) 4. Used dib7700 chip build in USB bridge 5. Real time schedule digital video recording, still frame capture...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"