Hd Mpeg4 Fta Dvb T2 Receiver - Chinaprice: contact company for price
compliant with ETSI EN 302 755 ( DVB-T2 ) standard Support HDMI 1.3
(1080P) Support MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264 decoder (up to 1920x1080P)
Advanced audio processor supporting Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus
(optional) USB2.0 host support upgrade, PVR, timeshifting and media play
with U-FLASH or HDD Support HDMI output, Scart output, Coaxial, RF in
Hd Mpeg4 Fta Dvb T2 Receiver
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Shenzhen SDMC Technology Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8675586019430
- Address: 7/F A, Huahan Building, Langshan Road, Nanshan Dis, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.sdmctech.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Shenzhen SDMC Technology Co. Ltd(SDMC) is a professional company for digital TV STB.
The DTV products include:
SD FTA DVB S
HD FTA DVB S2
HD FTA DVB T/T2
HD FTA DVB T+DVD Combo
Android TV box
Full seg ISDB T
Lg Hx350tVideo - Medex - Germany - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Product Description The HX350T LED Projector is designed for portability with its compact size, yet delivers high definition performance. Weighing just over 1.74 pounds, the HX350T throws a 40 inch image from only 3.6 feet away from the screen. Its U...
Panasonic Pt Ax200u Image Hdmi 1280Video - Medex - Germany - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Product Description The PT-AX200 is ideal for watching sports events or playing video games in daylight conditions and surely for viewing movies in a dark room. Product Features * 1280 x 720, 720p HD Resolution and 6, 000:1 Contrast Ratio * 2000 Lume...
Indoor Digital Signage Rotated Storage ModeVideo - Shanghai Eyes Electronics Co.,Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Features: * Realize unattended operation * Support JPG, MPG, AVI, VOB, MP3 and music background etc. * Support five times alarm every day or week. * Support five different groups��?display * Set image retention time, and various playbac...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"