Vissonic Vis Hm44 4 Channel Hdbaset Matrix Switcher - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The HM44 offer you great flexibility to transmit 4 channel HDMI signal route to 4 HDMI output or through twisted pair cable to further distance. By HDbaseT technology, the IR bi- directional/ RS232 commands can be pass together with HDMI video signal up to 100 meters.
It can be applied in the place where has multiple HDMI sources and then with more than one displays close or away from the sources, and each source is able to transmit far distance to remote places.
HDMI matrix integrated with HDbaseT CAT5e/ 6 transmission
Any input channel can be routed to any output, for the signal from 480P to 1080P, HDMI and HDbaseT output at the same time.
Audio formats support: Dolby True- HD/ DTS Master audio
Multi- way for controlling like front panel, remote IR, RS232, Ethernet etc.
HDCP compliant, 3D signal
Video Bandwidth: 225MHz/ 6.75Gbps
Video Format: Up to 1080P@ 60Hz@ 36 b/ pixels, and 3D
Connectors: HDMI, RJ45, IR, RS232
Transmission Distance: 1080P 328ft/ 100m over single Cat5e/ 6 cable
Power supply: 110/ 240V 12VDC power supply
Power Consumption: 20Watts
Dimension: 442Wx170Lx44H ( mm)
- Posted By: VISSONIC Electronics Ltd
- Phone: 862032097183
- Address: No.79 Shine Plaza,zhongshan Rd Huangpu District, Guangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.vissonic.com
Published date: October 19, 2015 -
- Business Description: VISSONIC mission is to develop and manufacture the most comprehensive and innovative audio visual products for our clients. We provide the best performance/price ratio products because it could give you satisfaction just from the time you use them, we believe the good design with cutting edge technology on products will provide value to all our partners and end users. Listen to your demands, we fulfill it
VISSONIC manufacturing product lines including
Multimedia Control Systems
Congress conference Systems
Simultaneous Interpretation systems
Modular Matrix switcher
(RGBHV, Composite Video, S Video, Component Video, Audio, DVI, HDMI, Fiber Optic ).
For more details, please refer to www.vissonic.com
Complete audio/visual solution
Net control distribution system
Conference system, wireless discussion/translation system
Over 10 years experienced Sales/R&D people in Audio/visual industry, know well about what is most needed products in this field.
Deeply combine traditional audio/visual products with network communication, AV/IT become the core technology into our creative solutions
We are proud of turning your constructive ideas into reality by our strong design/research/production ability, developing new methods on cooperation is our goal.
We keep your solution easy to manage
By providing our clients the simple/flexible products to use
By providing our clients the prompt technical support
By providing our clients the gateway of latest technology in trend
Vissonic Hdbaset Spliter 1 Cat5 To 4 Hdmi OutputVideo - VISSONIC Electronics Ltd - China - October 19, 2015 - contact company for price
Overview: The VIS- HDS14 Splitter is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to receive HDBaseT signal of digital high definition video to four HDMI displays at the same time. It supports all HDMI- enabled equipment, such as DVD players, satellite ...
Vissonic Hdbaset Hdmi Extender With Ir Rs232 Poe SupportVideo - VISSONIC Electronics Ltd - China - October 13, 2015 - contact company for price
Overview: The VIS- HE10H HDMI Extender over cat5e/ cat6 is to extend the HDMI signal over long distances to a compatible display. It is designed to convert HDMI signal to standard HDBaseT signal and transmit by Cat5e/ 6 cable. It also transmit Bi- di...
Vissonic Seamless Video Wall Modular Matrix SwitcherVideo - VISSONIC Electronics Ltd - China - October 13, 2015 - contact company for price
Overview: VIS- SHM1717 is a new generation modular video matrix switcher which offers an easier way to route any of 17 video sources to any of 17 displays, with seamless switching in a way that blank screen does not appear in the switching process. F...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"