Ac Motor Vfd System For Energy Saving - Indiaprice: contact company for price
A centrifuge is a good example of a cyclical application that generates inertial energy that, normally wasted, can be recovered with a VFD.
Cyclical Applications. In this context, cyclical refers to applications in which the machine comprises of a large inertial load (for example, centrifuges, and punch presses with large flywheels). These mechanisms are required to coast to a certain speed or return to a set state. While coasting or returning to the set state, a large amount of inertial energy generated is simply wasted. With a regenerative VFD this energy can be recovered and returned to the facility power grid for use in other areas.
Braking Applications. Braking here refers to electrical braking, more commonly referred to as dynamic braking. These types of applications are known as holding torque applications. As the word braking implies, the load is either slowed down to maintain a certain speed or it is completely stopped. For example, in the mining industry, downhill conveyors must have some method of maintaining their speed, for obvious reasons. An escalator is a similar type of application.
- Posted By: VFD Manufacturer
- Phone: 912267059033
- Address: Daffodil, Sepal, Sama Savli Road, Behind Gangotri, Baroda Gujarat, India
- Website: http://www.vfds.in/
Published date: October 16, 2013 -
- Business Description: VFDs.in Variable Frequency Drive used to control a motor's speed or
torque can net substantial energy savings. But VFDs, also known as
adjustable speed drives and variable speed drives (VSD), can induce
unwanted motor shaft voltages. A maintenance free, long life shaft
grounding ring that protects attached equipment as well as the motor's
bearings is warranted.
Bearing protection for induction motors
A bearing protection ring is available for any NEMA or IEC motor size. It can be factory installed inside new motors or quickly and easily retrofitted even in the field using conductive epoxy (at right).
VFD, used to control a motor's speed or torque, can net substantial savings in energy costs, up to 30 percent. Because of this, they have been cited as a key technology to make industrial HVAC systems, automated assembly lines, and other processes more energy efficient.
But VFD, also known as variable speed drives (VSD) and ac drives, can induce unwanted motor shaft voltages. Without effective mitigation, these electrical discharges can destroy bearings, causing premature motor failure.
In fact, the costly repair or replacement of failed motor bearings can wipe out any savings that an AC drive yields and severely diminish the reliability of an entire motor driven system. And when a VFD controlled motor fails, warranty claims against motor and VFD manufacturers may not pan out. Because systems that use VFDs are so varied, the liability question is a hot potato.
Vfd Vsd For Energy SavingElectrical Engineering - VFD Manufacturer - India - October 16, 2013 - contact company for price
A VFD controls AC motor speed. The drive converts the fixed supply frequency (60 Hz) to a variable-frequency, variable-voltage output to enable precise motor speed control. Many VFDs even have the potential to return energy to the power grid through ...
Clad Steel Seamless Pipe FittingElectrical Engineering - Zhengzhou Wanda Pipe Fitting Co., Ltd - China - September 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Company Zhengzhou Wanda Pipe-fitting Manufacturing Co., LTD Product Name clad steel pipe fitting Type ZZWDFG-36 Size 1/2'-72” Wall Thickness Sch5-Sch160XXS Standard ISO, SNSI, JIS, DIN, GB/T12459GB/T13401ASME B16.9SH3408 SH3409HG/T21635HG/T21631SY/T0...
Power Plant Generators Turbine Steam TurbinesElectrical Engineering - CH Non-Food Import-Export Corp. - British Virgin Islands - September 25, 2013 - contact company for price
We offer second hand, refurbished and brand new power plants and generators - either 50 Hz or 60 Hz. Our units are biomass, coal, gas, diesel or HFO fired. We are able to offer to you dismantling, installation and commissioning. More opportunities wi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"