Fiber Delay Line For Military Applications - Chinaprice: contact company for price
radar system’s accuracy and receiver sensitivity.
Fiber delay line is a new type of microwave signal processor, which could modulate microwave signal to light wave and realize microwave signal delay processing by use of optic fiber. It has been widely used in military, scientific research and civilian applications etc.
Large bandwidth product
High frequency, low loss
Light weight, simple structure
Frequency Range: 0.1~26.5GHz
Delay Time: 0.1~300us
Channel Numbers: 4
Operating Temperature: -40℃~+70℃
RF connector: SMA-K
Optical Interface: FC/APC
Max Input: <20dBm
- Posted By: Xi’an Uinque Electronics Ltd
- Phone: 008629882483398218
- Address: Building D,No.59 Keji 1 Road, Xi’an, Xi'an, China
Published date: November 20, 2013 -
- Business Description: We are a collection of R&D, production, sales, after sales service as
high tech enterprise in China, are also national defense equipment
supplier. Our goods mainly include: Infrared imager series, fiber delay
line, Optical fiber slip rings and near infrared camera.
The Price Of Gabion CageElectrical Engineering - chinayimingyeya - China - October 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Gabion cage spacing 1 m from the bulkhead (twisted hexagonal wire mesh) is divided into several cells, in order to enhance the strength of gabion cage structure, all of the surface mesh panel side edges are thicker in diameter wire. Control and guide...
Good Crimping Machine Factory IntroductionElectrical Engineering - chinayimingyeya - China - October 17, 2013 - contact company for price
1, usually refers to hose diameter hose size 2, the hose material is woven or wound 3 What are the requirements buckle pressure The most commonly used is divided into: Hydraulic, CNC, etc. lock the machine has no national standards. Associated hydrau...
Vfd Vsd For Energy SavingElectrical Engineering - VFD Manufacturer - India - October 16, 2013 - contact company for price
A VFD controls AC motor speed. The drive converts the fixed supply frequency (60 Hz) to a variable-frequency, variable-voltage output to enable precise motor speed control. Many VFDs even have the potential to return energy to the power grid through ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"