Symbol Mc9000 Battery 2400mah Li Ion - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Original Battery Model:21-61261-01
Application Devices:Symbol/Telxon MC9000 Series
Rated capacity: 2400mAh
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Cycle life: ≥ 500 times(IEC STANDARD)
Discharge temperature range: -20°C to 45°C
Charging temperature range: -20°C to 60°C
1 year: -20°C to 30°C
3 months: -20 °C to 40 °C
1 month: -20 °C to 50 °C
Application of symbo mc9000 portable handheld devices;Scanner/Mobile Computer/Printer Batteries
- Posted By: personal
- Phone: 8618680329959
- Address: shenzhen, shenzhen, China
Published date: May 14, 2013 -
- Business Description: we we mainly do barcode scanner battery,two way radio battery,external
battery,ebike battery,tooling battery and so on.....
High Temperature Fire Sleeve For Steel PlantElectrical Engineering - Ningguo Haichen elec-industrial - China - April 15, 2016 - contact company for price
hydraulic hose protection sleeve is a common term for a Silicone coated The Industrial grade Fire sleeve protects hose assemblies from breaking down due to high heat, withstanding exposure to a constant temperature of up to 500Â°F. An industrial hose...
Sell Silicone Fiberglass Sleeve With VelcroElectrical Engineering - Ningguo Haichen elec-industrial - China - April 15, 2016 - contact company for price
Braided with high bulk fiberglass Silicone rubber coating With VCO hook- and- loop closure Rated voltage: 10 to 17.7KV Thickness: 2 to 6mm Continuous operating temperature: 260 to 550Â°C Maximum short term exposure: 1, 650Â°C Molten splash resistance...
Sell Heat Protect Silicone Fiberglass BlanketElectrical Engineering - Ningguo Haichen elec-industrial - China - April 15, 2016 - contact company for price
Silicone Rubber coated Fiberglass Blanket single side impregnated constructed from a glass fiber base fabric, impregnated one side with a specially compounded silicone rubber coating designed to shed heavy weld spatter and resist heat and occasional ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"