Titanium Target - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Baoji Zhongyude Titanium Industry Co., ltd.
- Phone: 86 917 3388626
- Address: Gaoxin 6th road Weibin district, baoji, China
- Website: http://www.zydty.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Baoji Zhongyude Titanium Industry Co., ltd. is a manufacturer of titanium, zirconium, nickel, tungsten and molybdenum materials in plate, bar, tube, wire and products in China. It was established on 2005. With wealth of industry experience and good commercial reputation home and abroad, we will be happy to provide all kinds of non ferrous metal products which are high quality and reasonable price.
For details, please visit www.zydty.com or www.zydty.en.alibaba.com.
Intelligent Ac Charging PileElectrical Engineering - Anhui qi xiang new energy Co., LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
AC charging pile is the charging devices which provide AC power for electric vehicles. They are the main equipments for EV charging services in office buildings, hotels, shopping center, community and units, as well as the professional charging stati...
Wave Soldering MachineElectrical Engineering - ETA Electronic Equipment Co., LTD. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
smt, smt mounter, lead-free reflow soldering, lead-free reflow oven, reflow soldering, wave soldering, smt equipment, stencil printer, AOI, BGA repair stations, wave soldering machines, LED glue machine reflow ovens, solder reflow, pcb soldering, lea...
Full Automatic Insulating Oil TesterElectrical Engineering - Chongqing Gold Mechanical & Electrical Equipment C - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
1.The summary YJJ series instrument is a test device for testing the dielectric strength of insulating oil, which is produced according to the National standard GB-86 (Determination Method for Dielectric Strength of Transformer Oil). The values are p...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"