Vfd Drives Manufacturer - Indiaprice: contact company for price
failure in variable frequency drive controlled AC motors.
In a phenomenon called bearing fluting, the operational frequency of the VFD causes concentrated pitting at regular intervals along the race wall, forming washboard-like ridges. Fluting can cause excessive noise and vibration, which, in an HVAC system, can be magnified and transmitted by ductwork throughout the entire building. By the time this is noticeable, bearing failure is often imminent.
Clearly, protecting motor bearings from catastrophic failure is critical to maintaining the sustainability of VFD-controlled motor systems.
- Posted By: VFD Manufacturer
- Phone: 912267059033
- Address: Daffodil, Sepal, Sama Savli Road, Behind Gangotri, Baroda Gujarat, India
- Website: http://www.vfds.in/
Published date: October 15, 2013 -
- Business Description: VFDs.in Variable Frequency Drive used to control a motor's speed or
torque can net substantial energy savings. But VFDs, also known as
adjustable speed drives and variable speed drives (VSD), can induce
unwanted motor shaft voltages. A maintenance free, long life shaft
grounding ring that protects attached equipment as well as the motor's
bearings is warranted.
Bearing protection for induction motors
A bearing protection ring is available for any NEMA or IEC motor size. It can be factory installed inside new motors or quickly and easily retrofitted even in the field using conductive epoxy (at right).
VFD, used to control a motor's speed or torque, can net substantial savings in energy costs, up to 30 percent. Because of this, they have been cited as a key technology to make industrial HVAC systems, automated assembly lines, and other processes more energy efficient.
But VFD, also known as variable speed drives (VSD) and ac drives, can induce unwanted motor shaft voltages. Without effective mitigation, these electrical discharges can destroy bearings, causing premature motor failure.
In fact, the costly repair or replacement of failed motor bearings can wipe out any savings that an AC drive yields and severely diminish the reliability of an entire motor driven system. And when a VFD controlled motor fails, warranty claims against motor and VFD manufacturers may not pan out. Because systems that use VFDs are so varied, the liability question is a hot potato.
High Temperature Fire Sleeve For Steel PlantElectrical Engineering - Ningguo Haichen elec-industrial - China - April 15, 2016 - contact company for price
hydraulic hose protection sleeve is a common term for a Silicone coated The Industrial grade Fire sleeve protects hose assemblies from breaking down due to high heat, withstanding exposure to a constant temperature of up to 500Â°F. An industrial hose...
Sell Silicone Fiberglass Sleeve With VelcroElectrical Engineering - Ningguo Haichen elec-industrial - China - April 15, 2016 - contact company for price
Braided with high bulk fiberglass Silicone rubber coating With VCO hook- and- loop closure Rated voltage: 10 to 17.7KV Thickness: 2 to 6mm Continuous operating temperature: 260 to 550Â°C Maximum short term exposure: 1, 650Â°C Molten splash resistance...
Sell Heat Protect Silicone Fiberglass BlanketElectrical Engineering - Ningguo Haichen elec-industrial - China - April 15, 2016 - contact company for price
Silicone Rubber coated Fiberglass Blanket single side impregnated constructed from a glass fiber base fabric, impregnated one side with a specially compounded silicone rubber coating designed to shed heavy weld spatter and resist heat and occasional ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"