Vfd Vsd For Energy Saving - Indiaprice: contact company for price
frequency (60 Hz) to a variable-frequency, variable-voltage output to
enable precise motor speed control. Many VFDs even have the potential to
return energy to the power grid through their regenerative capability.
As energy is generated from slowing down or stopping the load, it must be dissipated somehow or the VSD will be damaged and all control will be lost. Typically, this is done with a braking chopper (part of the VFD) and a large bank of resistors.
As might be expected, the bank of resistors simply is a way to dissipate the energy but it is wasted in the form of heat. Essentially, the bank of resistors is a huge electric heater.
However, with a regenerative VSD, this energy can be captured and returned back to the facility power grid for use in other areas. In addition, the bank of resistors is no longer needed.
In some cases, the method of braking needs to be cooled as well. This is typically handled via a cooling system using pumps and cooling towers.. Using VFDs completely eliminates the need for a cooling system that would be required in those types of applications.
- Posted By: VFD Manufacturer
- Phone: 912267059033
- Address: Daffodil, Sepal, Sama Savli Road, Behind Gangotri, Baroda Gujarat, India
- Website: http://www.vfds.in/
Published date: October 16, 2013 -
- Business Description: VFDs.in Variable Frequency Drive used to control a motor's speed or
torque can net substantial energy savings. But VFDs, also known as
adjustable speed drives and variable speed drives (VSD), can induce
unwanted motor shaft voltages. A maintenance free, long life shaft
grounding ring that protects attached equipment as well as the motor's
bearings is warranted.
Bearing protection for induction motors
A bearing protection ring is available for any NEMA or IEC motor size. It can be factory installed inside new motors or quickly and easily retrofitted even in the field using conductive epoxy (at right).
VFD, used to control a motor's speed or torque, can net substantial savings in energy costs, up to 30 percent. Because of this, they have been cited as a key technology to make industrial HVAC systems, automated assembly lines, and other processes more energy efficient.
But VFD, also known as variable speed drives (VSD) and ac drives, can induce unwanted motor shaft voltages. Without effective mitigation, these electrical discharges can destroy bearings, causing premature motor failure.
In fact, the costly repair or replacement of failed motor bearings can wipe out any savings that an AC drive yields and severely diminish the reliability of an entire motor driven system. And when a VFD controlled motor fails, warranty claims against motor and VFD manufacturers may not pan out. Because systems that use VFDs are so varied, the liability question is a hot potato.
Clad Steel Seamless Pipe FittingElectrical Engineering - Zhengzhou Wanda Pipe Fitting Co., Ltd - China - September 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Company Zhengzhou Wanda Pipe-fitting Manufacturing Co., LTD Product Name clad steel pipe fitting Type ZZWDFG-36 Size 1/2'-72” Wall Thickness Sch5-Sch160XXS Standard ISO, SNSI, JIS, DIN, GB/T12459GB/T13401ASME B16.9SH3408 SH3409HG/T21635HG/T21631SY/T0...
Power Plant Generators Turbine Steam TurbinesElectrical Engineering - CH Non-Food Import-Export Corp. - British Virgin Islands - September 25, 2013 - contact company for price
We offer second hand, refurbished and brand new power plants and generators - either 50 Hz or 60 Hz. Our units are biomass, coal, gas, diesel or HFO fired. We are able to offer to you dismantling, installation and commissioning. More opportunities wi...
Explosion Proof Air Conditioner Cabinet TypeElectrical Engineering - NANYANG BEST INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD - China - September 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Explosion-proof air conditioner (Cabinet type) - Product Features 1. Highly intelligent air conditioner system is with larger Cooling/cooling capacity2. Indoor use of frame structure, LCD display, using ultra-quiet design, and the noise is small, ful...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"