Cast Iron Valves Ductile - Chinaprice: contact company for price
include gate valve, check valve, ball valve, globe valve, y strainer etc.
Material:Cast iron or ductile iron
Standard:ANSI, JIS, BS
Pressure:PN10, PN16, 125PSI, 150PSI
Delivery time:20~40 days.
Any questions, please feel free to contact me!
- Posted By: Wenlin Xinbo Valve Co.,LTD.
- Phone: 008657681697537
- Address: Taizhou,Zhejiang,China, Taizhou, China
Published date: October 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: We are manufacturer of cast iron valves.Our products include gate
valve(water valve.sluice valve),globe valve(stop valve),check valve(non
return valve),ball valve,y strainer etc.
With over 20 years' experience on valves,our quality can be guaranteed!
Any questios,please feel free to contact me!
Gabion Cage SpecificationsEngineering - chinayimingyeya - China - October 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Gabion structural characteristics (1) the economy. Just fill the stone into the gabions and seal it. (2) the construction is simple, no special skills. (3) has a strong ability to withstand natural damage and corrosion resistance and resistance to ad...
Epdm Gaskets For More DetailsEngineering - wein - China - September 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Allows full screwing to guarantee the saddle waterproof. Ductile iron GGG50 material FBE coated , pressure working; PN10, PN16, EPDM or NBR rubber seals. Equipped with galvanized or Stainless steel bolts, nuts. Product Information The saddle clamp is...
Kawasaki K3v63dt PumpEngineering - ADAMS HYDRAULICS - Greece - September 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Kawasaki marine crane parts are available worldwide from www.adamshydraulics.com. Kawasaki crane parts are shipped worldwide for both new Kawasaki crane models and older Kawasaki crane types. www.adamshydraulics.com Kawasaki K3V63 DT pumps available ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"