Fully Automatic Lamination - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Automatic Lamination AL 1 is collaborative endeavour between Mark Engineering (renowned for AutoFeeders/Stackers) and Hy-Tek Print Mac (specializes in Aqueous / Thermal Laminators). AL 1 is integrated with best quality automation and electronics components with ergonomic touch screen for ease of operation, precise underlap control and most reliable machine performance. Super finished chrome plate roller ensures best quality results in Thermal, Aqueous or Dual lamination. Optional pre-loading device enhances production 4 times compared to manual feeding. Every detail from design to after sales service is meticulously attended to make the AL 1 run trouble free for many years. AL 1 is virtually maintenance free.
Fully Automatic Lamination for Aqueous/ Thermal /Dual lamination
Other Automatic Feeders: Automatic feeder for creasing, perforating, roller coater, board pasting, folding etc
• Heavy duty frame structure
• Proven high speed stream feeding technology
• Attachable with lamination machine by all manufacturer (with Hy-Tek Print Mac, Bangalore for India)
• Double sheet detection
• Heavy duty pile lift system
• Ergonomically designed touch screen or HMI for easy machine operation
• High end PLC and Servo motor controlled drive system for precise underlap control
• Optional pre-loader for reduced lead time
• Hardened and profile ground gear train to facilitate precise paper feed and to diminish noise decibel level
• Speed up to 12, 000 SPH
• Dual advantage of thermal & aqueous lamination
• Duplex unwind shafts, micro adjustable laterally, with “film trim slitter” & “perforating mechanism”
• 10” Dia.super polished, laminating chromed roller
• PID type temperature control unit with digital temp. display
• Rewind station with heavy duty clutch for take-up of aqueous & low gsm substrate.
• Supplementary adhesive tank (Approx) 25 kg
• Sheet counter with digital read-out
• Carbon steel helical gear train, duly toughened and profile ground to deminish decibel level.
TECHNICAL DATA (mm) MARK AL 1 10271
Maximum Sheet size 1020 mm (L )x 710 mm (W)
Minimum Sheet Size 400 mm x 400 mm
Stock Range 0.05 mm To 0.5 mm
Feeder Pile Height 950 mm
Feeding Height in Feeder
from Floor 1065 mm
Laminating speed* Aqueous 0 - 65 m/min
Laminating speed* Thermal 0 - 25 m/min
Feeder drive motor A.C servo 1 kW
Drive pile motor with break 1 HP
Feeder Pile Motor A.C 1 HP
Pump Motor For Feeder
(not included with the machine) 3 HP
Lamination drive motor A.C variable 2 HP
Heater for thermal lamination 3 kW
Floor Space Without Preloader 1800 (W) x 3300 (L) x 2400 (H)
TECHNICAL DATA (mm) MARK AL 1 9161
Maximum Sheet size 910 mm (L) x 610 mm (W)
Feeder drive motor A.C servo 1 kW
Floor Space Without Preloader 1700 (W) x 3100 (L) x 2400 (H)
- Posted By: Mark Engineering
- Phone: 919427007053
- Address: L-133, G.I.D.C Estate,Odhav,, Ahmedabad, India
- Website: http://www.markengineering.in
Published date: May 15, 2013 -
- Business Description: Mark Engineering is a young company involved in machinery manufacturing
for paper printing and post printing industry rooted in the legendary
Victor Engineering Works. Parimal Varma and Vasant Varma founded Mark
Engineering in 2011. We are team of technically qualified engineers and
technicians having years of experience in designing, manufacturing to
servicing of printing and post printing machines.
Our motto is to satisfy our customer by making best quality machines which makes difference to our customer and their employees. We believe in manufacturing machines which are technically comparable with the best in the world. From design to after sales service, we meticulously attend every detail to make our machines perfect and most reliable. We passionately build our machines to make them simple, robust, trouble free, with longest running life, low maintenance cost and no down time.
Currently we manufacture feeders, stackers, conveying systems, case maker and gluing machines. Feeders and Stackers are customized for client after understanding their in depth requirements. Please see our product pages for more information.
At Mark Engineering we passionately manufacture automatic sheet feeders for automation of sheet feeding in various printing and post printing machines. Some of the machines we automate are roller coaters, powder coating, online book making, lamination machines, sheet cleaning, creasing, perforating, folding, punching etc. And customized feeding solutions for OEM clients.
We also manufacture semi Automatic case binding machines, top gluing machine, high speed conveying systems and high speed Sheet Stackers for automation of sheet stacking in automatic lamination sheeter,coating, powdering or any other machine requiring precise sheet stacking after core process completes.
M S1 Accurately Automates The Sheet CollectionEngineering - Mark Engineering - India - May 15, 2013 - contact company for price
About Product: Sheet Stacker M S1 accurately automates the sheet collection and stacking function after the sheet leaves lamination sheeter, coater or any other processing machine. Sheets are stacked accurately in pallets which can be removed from st...
On Sale Volvo 873771 Alternator ReplacementEngineering - Aftermarkets(Quanzhou) International Co., ltd - China - May 9, 2013 - contact company for price
ON SALE VOLVO 873771 alternator Replacement MODEL TAMD74P, TAD1631GE, TAD1641GE, VOLVOalternator, VOLVOothers, TD710G, TAD740GE, TD100G, TAD1232GE, TAD710G, TAD1631G, TWD1210G, TWD710V, TWD731VE, TWD1031VE alternator20509446 3803397 1089862 01182399 ...
On Sale Volvo 20701268 Alternator Belt ReplacementEngineering - Aftermarkets(Quanzhou) International Co., ltd - China - May 9, 2013 - contact company for price
ON SALE VOLVO 20701268 alternator Belt Replacement MODEL VOLVO:TD520GE, VOLVO:TD720GE VOLVO978207 ComminsReplacement3040303 Detroit23520032 VOLVOReplacement20701268 CaterpillarReplacement2H007908 VOLVO9146844 VOLVOReplacement1066823 VOLVOReplacement9...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"