Marine Inflatable Ship Launching Rubber Airbag - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Marine ship airbags are also known as air balloon, inflatable bags, roller bags, air lifting bags, salvage bags. Airbags now are used for ship launching, loading, and floating. They are widely used in cargo boat/ship/vessel launching and landing, lifting and moving sunken ships, and salvaging stranded boats. Air bags have the benefit of not only saving labor and time, but investment costs. Additionally they are flexible, portable, and dependable. Therefore, airbags are widely used in slipping of ships and boats of all sizes.
1. Shipwreck salvage
2. Floating bridge and dock construction
3. Rescue and remove of wrecked ship
4. Can be used as pontoons for supporting docks and other floating structure.
- Posted By: Qingdao haozhiyue airbag Co.,ltd
- Phone: 87576138
- Address: beian industrial park, jimo, Qingdao, China
Published date: October 28, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Cast Iron Valves DuctileEngineering - Wenlin Xinbo Valve Co.,LTD. - China - October 23, 2013 - contact company for price
We are manufacturer of cast iron and ductile ironvalves, our products include gate valve, check valve, ball valve, globe valve, y strainer etc. Material:Cast iron or ductile iron Standard:ANSI, JIS, BS Pressure:PN10, PN16, 125PSI, 150PSI Flange end. ...
Gabion Cage SpecificationsEngineering - chinayimingyeya - China - October 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Gabion structural characteristics (1) the economy. Just fill the stone into the gabions and seal it. (2) the construction is simple, no special skills. (3) has a strong ability to withstand natural damage and corrosion resistance and resistance to ad...
Epdm Gaskets For More DetailsEngineering - wein - China - September 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Allows full screwing to guarantee the saddle waterproof. Ductile iron GGG50 material FBE coated , pressure working; PN10, PN16, EPDM or NBR rubber seals. Equipped with galvanized or Stainless steel bolts, nuts. Product Information The saddle clamp is...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"