Semi Automatic Case Maker Eb 75 - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Mark - Easy Bind 75 is automation to the conventional manual case making process. Easy bind 75 ensures high productivity, superior & uniform case quality throughout the job run. It is redefining case making process in post press. Easy Bind is designed and developed with special concern on higher productivity, simple operation, large variety of jobs, ease of maintenance & most suitable size for binding.
Case making for hard bound books, diaries, files, registers, notebooks, calendars, clip boards etc. Back to back pasting & pressing for duplex boards, pharmaceutical catalogs and other packaging items
• Automatic glue tank temperature control with auto cut off for optimum power use
• Sheet counter
• Uniform thickness of glue layer on title sheet with easy adjust control
• Easy mounting & dismounting of glue tank
• Multiple glue tank for different glue (optional)
• Precise title and Spine (board) gauging unit up to 4 spines
• Easy and rapidly adjustable gauging system
• Vacuum table and vacuum blower for easy handling of thin sheets
• Short make ready time (Approx. 20 mins for hot glue, immediate for cold glue)
• Less than 5 minutes for size changes
• PLC program cycle for case making and back to back pasting
• Dual speed for turning system, fast and medium speed cycles
• Long lasting, high quality PU conveyor belt
• Roller turning device for thin board (optional)
TECHNICAL DATA (mm) CASE MAKER EB 75
Min. case size 150 mm x 150 mm
Max. case size 500 mm x 750 mm
Paper thickness 70 gsm To 170 gsm
Board thickness 0.5 mm To 5 mm
Turning in width 15 To 25 mm
Speed* 200 case/hr depending upon case size, material
Glue type Hot / Cold
Pneumatic pressure 6 - 8 bar
Power 2 HP for 2 AC variable speed motors, 2 kW for heater
Materials Paper, laminated, paper, plastic coated paper, cloth
Floor space** 1200 mm (L) x 2800 mm (W) x 1500 mm (H)
1 HP air compressor to be provided by client
- Posted By: Mark Engineering
- Phone: 919427007053
- Address: L-133, G.I.D.C Estate,Odhav,, Ahmedabad, India
- Website: http://www.markengineering.in
Published date: May 15, 2013 -
- Business Description: Mark Engineering is a young company involved in machinery manufacturing
for paper printing and post printing industry rooted in the legendary
Victor Engineering Works. Parimal Varma and Vasant Varma founded Mark
Engineering in 2011. We are team of technically qualified engineers and
technicians having years of experience in designing, manufacturing to
servicing of printing and post printing machines.
Our motto is to satisfy our customer by making best quality machines which makes difference to our customer and their employees. We believe in manufacturing machines which are technically comparable with the best in the world. From design to after sales service, we meticulously attend every detail to make our machines perfect and most reliable. We passionately build our machines to make them simple, robust, trouble free, with longest running life, low maintenance cost and no down time.
Currently we manufacture feeders, stackers, conveying systems, case maker and gluing machines. Feeders and Stackers are customized for client after understanding their in depth requirements. Please see our product pages for more information.
At Mark Engineering we passionately manufacture automatic sheet feeders for automation of sheet feeding in various printing and post printing machines. Some of the machines we automate are roller coaters, powder coating, online book making, lamination machines, sheet cleaning, creasing, perforating, folding, punching etc. And customized feeding solutions for OEM clients.
We also manufacture semi Automatic case binding machines, top gluing machine, high speed conveying systems and high speed Sheet Stackers for automation of sheet stacking in automatic lamination sheeter,coating, powdering or any other machine requiring precise sheet stacking after core process completes.
M S1 Accurately Automates The Sheet CollectionEngineering - Mark Engineering - India - May 15, 2013 - contact company for price
About Product: Sheet Stacker M S1 accurately automates the sheet collection and stacking function after the sheet leaves lamination sheeter, coater or any other processing machine. Sheets are stacked accurately in pallets which can be removed from st...
Fully Automatic LaminationEngineering - Mark Engineering - India - May 15, 2013 - contact company for price
Product Code: AL 1 About Product: Automatic Lamination AL 1 is collaborative endeavour between Mark Engineering (renowned for AutoFeeders/Stackers) and Hy-Tek Print Mac (specializes in Aqueous / Thermal Laminators). AL 1 is integrated with best quali...
Sheet Feeder Mf2 Run Trouble Free For Many YearsEngineering - Mark Engineering - India - May 15, 2013 - contact company for price
About Product: Passionately made, Mark Engineering sheet feeder M F2 is automation of manual sheet feeding into the roller coater equipment. With optional features like pre-loading device production can be increased as high as 4 times the manual shee...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce