Spray Painting Booth - Indiaprice: contact company for price
1. ) Better Finish Quality: Spray Paint booth allows painting in a dirt- free environment and exhausts the over- sprayed paint particles away from the component providing better finish quality
2. ) Paint Savings: Spray booths help optimize air drafts, which lessens overspray and keeps more paint on the product.
3. ) Better Working Environment: The basic principle of painting booth ensures that the operators always breathes fresh air, thereby protecting him from the harmful effects of over- sprayed paint and solvent vapors.
4. ) Environmental Friendly: Paint treatment and solvent dilution level in the paint booth is maintained to levels which are permissible preventing any harm to the environment.
Types of Spray Painting Booths:
Based on the application, components and the surface finish quality, Gel Engineering has a wide range and types of paint booths to cater to every possible kind of application and industry
A) Based on the Filtering media used:
Based on the types of paint filtering media used, Painting Booths are broadly classified as:
1) Water- wash type:
In the water wash spray booth, a stream of air at very high velocity licks the surface of the water, entraining a large of water in the air. The over- sprayed paint particles remain in the water while the solvent vapors are exhausted out.
2) Dry- back Type:
Over- sprayed paint particles are exhausted towards an extraction chamber at optimum velocity due to the draft created by the exhaust blowers. These paint particles pass through two stages of filtration wherein they get trapped, thereby allowing only solvent vapors to exhaust out.
B) Based on the Air Draft Created:
Each of the Dryback or Waterwash type paint booth are customized based on the site conditions, size and weight of the components and material handling. Based on this, the paint booths are classified into 2 categories:
1) Side Draft: Incase of side draft paint booth, the air is sucked from the backside of the operator and exhausted away from him and the component in front of the operator. Such paint booths are useful where the components can be easily rotated since the operator can to paint in one direction only.
2) Down Draft: Incase some cases, the components are heavy and huge and it is not possible to rotate the component to paint on all sides. The operator needs to move around the component to paint. In such cases down draft type of paint booths are used. The air is sucked from the top of the paint booth and the draft is created in such a way that the air with over- sprayed paint particles is exhausted from the bottom of the booth.
C) Based on the Level of Filtration of Incoming Air:
The standard paint booth can control the exhaust and the over- sprayed paint particles from ruining the paint finish. However, the quality of air coming inside the paint booth, in terms of atmospheric dust level in the air can be controlled through various levels of filtration:
1) Open Booth: In such booths, the air is sucked from the adjacent atmosphere and used for providing draft inside the paint booth.
2) Negatively Pressurized Paint Booth: In such booths, the air draft is created due to the exhaust created by the exhaust blowers. However, the air is sucked through air filters which filters dust up to 20Âµ size. Thus, the dust level in the incoming air is controlled in such paint booths.
3) Positively Pressurized Paint Booth: Incase the component calls for a finish of utmost quality, the paint booth can be pressurized by adding Filtered Air Inlet System, thereby, preventing any dust from entering the paint booth up to the size of 6Âµ. Air is first sucked from the atmosphere through primary filters and is forced into the paint booth by suction blowers through fine secondary delivery filters. The inlet airflow is designed in such a way that it is always higher than the exhaust in the paint booth, thereby, creating positive pressure in the booth and preventing any dust from entering.
- Posted By: Gel Engineering (I) Private Limited
- Phone: 912225661334
- Address: 6, Vishal Industrial Estate, Opp. Ceat Tyres, Nahu, Mumbai, India
- Website: http://www.gelengg.com
Published date: November 7, 2015 -
- Business Description: Gel Engineering is one of the leading Engineering Designers, Consultants and Turnkey project manufacturers for any kind of requirement in the field of Spray Painting, Surface Finishing, Industrial Ovens, Pre Treatment plants and Industrial Washing Machines catering to Global markets.
With over 32 years of experience in the field, the team at Gel Engineering have expertise in providing customised solutions as per clients requirement to make optimum utilisation of their space and ensure value for investment.
At Gel Engineering, our commitment is not only limited to their customers but all the stake holders. The key vendors and suppliers have been associated with the company for over 15 years. The core team at Gel Engineering too has been with the company for over 15 years. The association with their key bankers has been spotless. Thus, Gel Engineering has enjoyed full support from all their stake holders due to their commitment, management policies and integrity.
Marine Diesel Engine Set Yanmar 6nhl EtpEngineering - Vnten Marine Equipment & Parts Co., Ltd - China - October 28, 2015 - contact company for price
Marine diesel engine set YANMAR 6NHL- ETP Model: YANMAR 6NHL- ETP Diesel Engine( 2nd hand) - - - - - - - - qty 1 set Spec: 780PS, 1800RPM Welcome to Vnten Marine Equipment & Parts Co. , Ltd, located in China. We are a professional marine equipments &...
Ptfe ValveEngineering - welkin engineering - India - September 28, 2015 - contact company for price
We are traders of Globe valves, butterfly valves, gate valve, PRV, Ball valve, control valves, check valve PTFE Lined Valves : â€ 1 PTFE lined Ball valve ( 2 pc design) 2 PTFE lined Plug valve 3 PTFE lined Diaphragm valve 4 PTFE lined Butterfly valv...
Magnetic Level IndicatorEngineering - Qinhuangdao Huadian Measurement & Control Equipmen - China - September 14, 2015 - contact company for price
HDSC- CZYW magnetic level indicators can prevent magnetic components from high temperature demagnetization thanks to its advanced structure. It can measure drum level accurately in all conditions for a full scale range. It has no jamming problem seen...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"