156x156 3bb Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cells - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Mono-Crystalline Silicon Solar Cell
Dimension: 156mmx 156mm ± 0.5mm
Wafer Thickness: 200 um ± 30 um
180 um ± 30 um / -20 um
Front(-) Three 1.5mm wide bus bars (silver)with distance 52mm,
alkaline texturized surface with dark bule silicon nitride AR coating.
Black(+) 3.0mm wide silver/aluminum soldering pads, aluminun back surface field.
156x156 3bb Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cells
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Kewell Technology Development Limited
- Phone: 8675527238492
- Address: 1-3/F, Bldg.1, Workshop 1, 2, Xiangnan Industrial , Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://kewell.en.alibaba.com
Published date: October 31, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
195w Mono Solar ModuleGeneral Engineering - Kewell Technology Development Limited - China - October 31, 2012 - contact company for price
Detailed Product Description *High-efficiency *High-transmissivity *Light anodized Aluminum frame Mono solar module/panel with cheap price for sale Advantage A.High Efficency Solar Panel B.25Years Warranty C.CE/ISO/MCS/TUV/IEC/CEC D.High Quality Sola...
Kewell 2kw Solar System For Home Complete SetGeneral Engineering - Kewell Technology Development Limited - China - October 26, 2012 - contact company for price
Detailed Product Description Kewell 2kw solar system for home complete set 1. High efficiency solar panel 2. High capacity battery Kewell 2kw solar system for home complete set Advantages 1.Safety and easy installation, Plug and play systems; 2.Good ...
Diesel Cummins GeneratorsGeneral Engineering - Acton International Co., Ltd. - China - October 12, 2012 - contact company for price
Cummins Generator Features: 1.Engine: Cummins(Chinese) 2.Alternator:Leroy Some, Stamford or Marathon 3.Rated Voltage:50Hz:400/230V, 60Hz:480/277V 4.voltage available: 50hz:200/115, 220/127, 220/110, 230/115, 240/120, 380/220, 400/230, 415/240(200v-69...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"