55 Inch New Rambo Sf Ss012 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Voltage: 110V-240V (Based on Customer's need)
Display Size: 55’’
1.New design, dynamic gun
2.You will lose a life mark when attacked by an enemy or with a failure event.
3.Attention: watch out as some enemies will give large damage.
4.Shoot the background and search for the bonus life items, collect bonus, life items to rejuvenate your life gauge.
5.Press the button on the controller to use RAMBO mode for a limited timeWhen the gauge is a at the maximum level,
6.RAMBO MODE will be invincible for a limited time!
7.Rate of fire will go up.If you run out of ammo, shoot outside the screen to reload.
- Phone: 862031032399
- Address: G509, No10, Xinshuikeng Duan,Shixin Road, Panyu, G, guangzhou , China
Published date: August 27, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
55 Inch Let S Go Jungle Sf Ss014General Entertainment - Guangzhou Skyfun Animation Technology co.,ltd - China - August 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Specification Power: 500W Voltage: 110V-240V (Based on Customer's need) Size: L290*W160*H220 cm Display Size: 55’’ Weight: 300kg Feature 1.This game background is based on two lovers, who go through jungle, and many monsters attack them. 2.Whether th...
55 Inch Razing Storm Sf Ss013General Entertainment - Guangzhou Skyfun Animation Technology co.,ltd - China - August 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Specification Power: 500W Voltage: 110V-240V (Based On Customer's need) Size: L270*W175*H240cm Display Size: 55'' Weight: 350kg Feature 1.Created by NAMCO, Razing Storm is an original shooting gun game machine features on strong power machine gun. 2....
Gtv From Ghana Live OnlineGeneral Entertainment - Ghanalive.TV - USA - August 15, 2013 - contact company for price
enjoy live stream from ghana live and get updated with ghana. you can watch ghana sports, entertainment, news and daramas. GTV largest digital media network is providing national public broadcaster of Ghana and nationwide coverage, run by the GBC. gl...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"