Heat Recovery Ventilator - Chinaprice: contact company for price
because they efficiently recover the heat lost by ventilation during the
heat recovery process. This results in energy-saving ventilation and
lower running costs for air-conditioner and heating equipment. Kontact-Mr.Mikl-
eml box: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heat Recovery Ventilator
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: DHI Group Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8657488026385
- Address: Haishu District Wangtong Road 1080, Ningbo, China
- Website: http://www.dhigroup.net
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Ningbo Donghai industrial specialize in air conditioning and ventilation industrial for more than twenty years. Our factory produce fan coil,heat exchange ventilator and AHU.
Our products are all with CE certificate. We sell them to European , African and American market.
We welcome the oversea buyer to cooperate with us.
Ningbo Donghai industria
Add: Haishu District Wangtong Road 1080 Ningbo Zhejiang China
Wind SensorEnvironment - Changzhou Ronri Information Automation Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
1. Detect the wind speed. 2. Change output voltage signal 0-5V according to wind. 3. without additional power supply needed. Wind Sensor Please inquiry for your need now
Glass Wool InsulationEnvironment - Well Being Green (Pvt.) Ltd. - Australia - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Ceiling insulation batts for comfort, they are very good source to reduce heat and cold by placing them in residential and commercial ceilings. plenty of ready stock below market price and well below our cost price ready to export anywhere in the wor...
Aquarium And GardeningEnvironment - Grandarts Aqua Gardening Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
3D blackground wall Made of the polyurethane foam, durable, non-toxic, no element leak out, no influence on the pH level of the water. *All the paints of the boards are made of the environment friendly materials. No dissolve in the water, safe for th...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce