Life Raft Solas Kha Type Throw Over Board Inflatable Liferafts - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Max. Storage Height: 18~36m
Solas liferaft CCS/EC approval
SOLAS(74/96), MSSC.81(70) etc. Used for the life-saving
KHA type throw-over board inflatable liferafts are in accordance with 1996 Amendment to the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1974, MSC.81 (70) , MSC.218(82), MSC.226(82) and ISO 15738-2002. This product has been approved by CCS, ZY, EC (GL), ABS, LR, and KR. It can be used in the ships engaged on international voyages.
- Posted By: China Marine Safety Industry CO.,LTD
- Phone: 92984899
- Address: NO.2 WANSHOU ROAD, ECONOMIC&TECHNOLOGICAL, chongqing, China
- Website: http://www.hymarineproduct.com
Published date: October 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
High Temperature Vacuum Tube CollectorEnvironment - huayuan new energy Co.,ltd - China - October 29, 2013 - contact company for price
High temperature vacuum tube collector (Direct Current Heat Pip tube) The tube has 1, vacuum and direct current, 2, selective coating 3, heat pipe in it, the tube working temperature 100-550C It just work for solar thermal power plants, Parabolic tro...
Solar Thermal Parabolic MirrorEnvironment - huayuan new energy Co.,ltd - China - October 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Solar thermal parabolic mirror The parabolic mirrors can concentrate sunlight on a line of focus on the High temperature vacuum tube collector The aluminiferous is 99.9, reflectivity more than 95, the size could made as the order It just work for sol...
Solar Thermal Electric Power PlantEnvironment - huayuan new energy Co.,ltd - China - October 29, 2013 - contact company for price
The solar mid-high utilization temperature system is developed by Huayuan new energy project company who are direct by the institute of electrical engineering Chinese Academy of sciences and Tsinghua University.The equipment has simple structure, ins...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"