Sell Heat Exchange Ventilator - Chinaprice: contact company for price
reduce the outside air load because they efficiently recover the heat
lost by ventilation during the heat recovery process. This results in
energy-saving ventilation and lower running costs for air-conditioner
and heating equipment.
Sell Heat Exchange Ventilator
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: DHI Group Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8657488026385
- Address: Haishu District Wangtong Road 1080, Ningbo, China
- Website: http://www.dhigroup.net
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Ningbo Donghai industrial specialize in air conditioning and ventilation industrial for more than twenty years. Our factory produce fan coil,heat exchange ventilator and AHU.
Our products are all with CE certificate. We sell them to European , African and American market.
We welcome the oversea buyer to cooperate with us.
Ningbo Donghai industria
Add: Haishu District Wangtong Road 1080 Ningbo Zhejiang China
Wind SensorEnvironment - Changzhou Ronri Information Automation Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
1. Detect the wind speed. 2. Change output voltage signal 0-5V according to wind. 3. without additional power supply needed. Wind Sensor Please inquiry for your need now
Glass Wool InsulationEnvironment - Well Being Green (Pvt.) Ltd. - Australia - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Ceiling insulation batts for comfort, they are very good source to reduce heat and cold by placing them in residential and commercial ceilings. plenty of ready stock below market price and well below our cost price ready to export anywhere in the wor...
Aquarium And GardeningEnvironment - Grandarts Aqua Gardening Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
3D blackground wall Made of the polyurethane foam, durable, non-toxic, no element leak out, no influence on the pH level of the water. *All the paints of the boards are made of the environment friendly materials. No dissolve in the water, safe for th...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"