Solar Water Pump System For Irrigation 10hp 7 5kw Submersible Deep Well - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The solar pumping system is composed of solar pumping inverter, 3 phase AC pump, and solar array. The solar array is composed of many solar cells panels in series and in parallel, and absorbs irradiation from Sunlight, and converts into electrical energy ( DC) . Inverter controls and regulates pumping operation system and converts DC voltage from PV modules to AC to drive the AC pump, with the function of MPPT and it regulates the output frequency according to irradiation in actual time to achieve the maximum power. The AC pump driven by a 3 phase induction motor, draws water from well or rivers and lakes, then water reserved on tank/ ponds for irrigation systems or other applications. Based on the requirements and installation conditions, different types of pumps will be required.
The solar pumping system is widely used for sea water desalination system, desert controlling, daily life water supplying, agricultural irrigation, forest irrigation, waterscape, and water treatment project. The YCsolar solar pumping system is dispensed with battery and that enhance the reliability of the system and reduce the bill invest.
2. I need a solar pumping system, what info I should offer for the suitable oneï¼Ÿ
Liftã€Daily water requirementã€installation siteã€the average sunshine hours of the installation site, usage of water etc.
3. Why cubic meters/ day not cubic meters/ hour for measuring the solar pumping system.
The YCsolar solar pumping dedicated inverter is adopted to achieve MPPT ( Maximum Power Point Tracking) to regulate the speed of the pump, and the water output changes while the sunshine radiation changes, so, cubic meters/ day is the only standard measurement of the water output of a solar pumping system.
4. How do I select the suitable Model of solar pumping systemï¼Ÿ
Please refer to the Model Selecting Graphic in this website.
6. How should I maintain the solar pumping inverter ï¼Ÿ
Potential problem will happen during the operating of the inverter due to the temperature, humidity, dust, and vibration of the inside ambient of the inverter, for the long duration and stable running, the inverter should be examined once in a year.
1ï¼‰The examination should be carried out by a Professional person. And cut down the circuit before the examination
2ï¼‰Make sure no metal scrape is left inside the inverter, or else it would be damaged.
3ï¼‰Do not do any pressure resisting test as the electric insulation of the inverter has been tested before delivery.
4ï¼‰When there is a necessary to do the insulation testing of the inverter, connect all the input and output plug in short circuit, and it is prohibited to do the same to single plug. And please use a Meg- ohmmeter.
5ï¼‰Meg- ohmmeter is prohibited to use for controlling circuit.
6ï¼‰Disconnect the inverter and the motor when testing the insulation of the motor.
7. How to preserve the inverterï¼Ÿ
Please be advised with below notes if the inverter shall be preserved for along time.
1ï¼‰Keep it away from high temperature, humidity, vibration or ambient with metal ash, and keep in good ventilation.
2ï¼‰when not used for long time, the characteristic of filtering capacitance will get to be low, and power it once in every two years to revive the characteristic and check its function. And increase the DC voltage gradually when the power is on, and keep it for not less than 5 hours.
8. How long will the photovoltaic system serveï¼Ÿ
The solar PV module is with 25 years of using life, and the output power will get lower as the time past.
- Posted By: YUNNAN YAOCHUANG ENERGY DEVELOPMENT CO.,LTD.
- Phone: 15398562160
- Address: Room 501, 4th Building, Yijing Garden, Shangcheng , Kunming, China
- Website: http://www.thesolarwaterpump.com
Published date: March 1, 2016 -
- Business Description: YUNNAN YAOCHUANG ENERGY DEVELOPMENT CO.,LTD is engaged in producing
solar modules and PV applications with perfect quality, and have built
excellent cooperative relationship with world-class famous PV
manufacturers and installers. Our products not only get domestic
clients high praise, but also export to Africa, South America,
Southeast Asia, and The Middle East.
Presently, our main products are solar panels and PV applications, including solar modules, off-grid system, and correlative equipments, and serve for energy power, lighting, communication, traffic, agriculture, weather forecast and so on. We believe in innovation, cooperation, teamwork, speed spirit, and continue to exploit, and work hard. So that the cost of products can be reduced, and we can provide clean and substantial new energy to our clients, and get brighter future!
Automatic Wood Shaving MachineEnvironment - NANTONG ENERPAT MACHINE CO.,LTD - China - February 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Technical Specialities EW- S37 Max. log input length 140 cm Max. log input width 45 cm Cutterheads 4 pcs. Knives per cutterhead 6 pcs. Speed of cutterhead 4500 rpm. Diameter of cutterhead 140 mm Drive capacity 25x2 = 50 HP ( 37KW) Shaving depth 1mm -...
Waste Shredder With Uk Design And Competitive PriceEnvironment - NANTONG ENERPAT MACHINE CO.,LTD - China - February 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Brand Name: ENERPAT Model Number: GWS3030 Shredding Champer: 250x250 mm Hopper Opern: 400x400 mm Blade Width: 20 mm Blade Diameter: 380 mm Throughput: 100~500 kgs per hour Machine Size: 800x500x1500 mm Machine Weight: 0.4 tons FAQ: Q1: What is the Wa...
Metal Shredder From China Production Base Of UkEnvironment - NANTONG ENERPAT MACHINE CO.,LTD - China - February 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Specifications Brand Name: ENERPAT Model Number: Shark Shredding Champer: 2000x1500 mm Hopper Open: 2400x1800 mm Blade Width: 70 mm Blade Diameter: 800 mm Throughput: 17 tons per hour Machine Size: 8000x2200x3300 mm Machine Weight: 30 tons Advantages...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"