Specific Heavy Metal Stabilizing Agent - Chinaprice: contact company for price
heavy metal solidification and stabilization, using specifically heavy
metal chelating agent to modify the porous adsorbent for adsorbing and
aggregating efficiently, eventually stabilize Pb, Cd, As, etc, from
compound contaminated soil.
1. specific chemicalbond action
2. various prescriptions, can be collocated for different kinds of contaminated sites
3. independent on biological process
- Posted By: JUNMEI MATERIALS CO., LTD
- Phone: 8615542419701
- Address: No.1168 Zhongmu Road, Dalian, China
- Website: http://www.junmeicorp.com
Published date: April 25, 2016 -
- Business Description: JunMei Materials Co., Ltd is a high-tech enterprise focused on research and development and production of new materials in the field of environment, whose core products is soil remediation agent series.
Lssf Model Shaftless Screw SeparatorEnvironment - Nanjing lanshen Pump Corp.LTD. - China - April 22, 2016 - contact company for price
LSSF series sand- water separators are used in the sand depositing tank of waste water treatment plants to separate the sand- water mixture given out of the sand depositing tank to sand and water. IDENTIFICATION CODES LSSFï¼ LSSF- Screw sand- water ...
B Hxn Pump Suction Iphon Sludge CollectorEnvironment - Nanjing lanshen Pump Corp.LTD. - China - April 22, 2016 - contact company for price
The equipment are used in depositing tank of water purifying plants to remove the sludge deposited on the tank bottom. According to the type of the depositing tank, the equipment can be classified as two kinds: 1. Sludge sucker in flat- flow depositi...
Bzs2 Model Aeration BrushEnvironment - Nanjing lanshen Pump Corp.LTD. - China - April 22, 2016 - contact company for price
BZS2 series brush rotor aerators are used in oxidation ditch of waste water treatment plants. They oxygenate the waste water to simulate it to flow and to prevent active sludge from depositing. They mix the waste water and oxygen to fulfill the proce...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce