25 Persons Inflatable Rubber Raft Boats - Chinaprice: contact company for price
● Inflaation method: After throw-over rom ship, the life-raft can be inflated and opened autommatically. If the ship sinks very fast and the life-ra cannot be hrown-over, he raft still can float up from water under the action of Hydrrostatic Release Unit which can be inflateed and openedd automatically.
● Max. Storage Height:The installation heeight is 40m from water surface.
- Posted By: China Marine Safety Industry CO.,LTD
- Phone: 92984899
- Address: NO.2 WANSHOU ROAD, ECONOMIC&TECHNOLOGICAL, chongqing, China
- Website: http://www.hymarineproduct.com
Published date: October 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
6 Persons Throw Over Board Inflatable Self Righting LiferaftEnvironmental Cleanup - China Marine Safety Industry CO.,LTD - China - October 30, 2013 - contact company for price
LiferaftProduct Introduce KHA type throw-over board inflatable liferafts are in accordance with 1996 Amendment to the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1974, MSC.81 (70) , MSC.218(82), MSC.226(82) and ISO 15738-2002. This produc...
Kha Type Throw Over Board Inflatable LiferaftsEnvironmental Cleanup - China Marine Safety Industry CO.,LTD - China - October 30, 2013 - contact company for price
● KHA type throw over board inflatable life raft is applicable for installing hips on categoory I voyage area (international voyages). ● It is suitable for installing ships on category I voyage area. ● Equipment Outfit: A Pack or B ...
Inflatable Rubber Raft BoatsEnvironmental Cleanup - China Marine Safety Industry CO.,LTD - China - October 30, 2013 - contact company for price
● in accordance with 1996 Amendment to the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1974, MSC.81 (70) , MSC.218(82), MSC.226(82) and ISO 15738-2002. ● Meet requirements of SOLAS 74(96). ● CCS, EC (GL), ABS, LR, and KR...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"