6 Persons Throw Over Board Inflatable Self Righting Liferaft - Chinaprice: contact company for price
KHA type throw-over board inflatable liferafts are in accordance with 1996 Amendment to the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1974, MSC.81 (70) , MSC.218(82), MSC.226(82) and ISO 15738-2002. This product has been approved by CCS, ZY, EC (GL), ABS, LR, and KR. It can be used in the ships engaged on international voyages.
- Posted By: China Marine Safety Industry CO.,LTD
- Phone: 92984899
- Address: NO.2 WANSHOU ROAD, ECONOMIC&TECHNOLOGICAL, chongqing, China
- Website: http://www.hymarineproduct.com
Published date: October 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Bi Directional Anion GeneratorEnvironmental Cleanup - Carol Young Corporation - Taiwan - October 4, 2013 - contact company for price
Bi-Directional Anion Generator (BDA) Model : TA 101 Size: L18 x W10 x H5 cm Net Weight: 288 g Pack Size: L27 x L27 x L8 cm Power: 3V - 5V DC Transformer or USB adapter for PC or Portable Power or 5V DC Car transformer Taiwan made high-performance des...
Sungold Power 20w Monocrystalline Solar PanelEnvironmental Cleanup - Sun Gold Power Co.,Ltd - China - September 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Monocrystalline Solar Panel Monocrystalline photovoltaic electric solar energy panels have been the go-to choice for many years. They are among the oldest, most efficient and most dependable ways to produce electricity from the sun. Each panel is rat...
Air Filters For Making Purifiers Or Used EnginesEnvironmental Cleanup - GNY Air Filter factory - China - September 5, 2013 - contact company for price
Air filters are mainly used in making air purifiers or used for engines where air quality is important. Filter in air purifiers are used to reduce the concentration of contaminants (including dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, dust mite feces, sm...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"