Felt Filter Bag - Chinaprice: contact company for price
advantages are: -High dirt holding capacity -Capability to remove
gelatinous particles -Cost-effective filtration due to long service life
Construction: wedged or sewn
Material available: Polyester, polypropylene
Micron rating: 1 to 200
Collar type: steel ring or plastic ring
Finishing: singed, calendared, heat set
Size available: standard and custom sizes
liquid filtration and industrial dust collection (blast furnace gas, cement plants, black carbon, asphalt, food industry.)
Felt Filter Bag
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Tianyuan Filter Cloth Co,LTD
- Phone: 8602166111580
- Address: 338jincheng RD,Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.filtercloth.com.cn
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Ptfe Membrane Pet FeltEnvironmental Cleanup - Tianyuan Filter Cloth Co,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
PTFE membrane is the most common treatment for needle felts. It provides an excellent combination of filtration efficiency and dust cake release. We can make PTFE membrane treatment on all the needle felts. Specification: Weight (g/m2) : 500 Thicknes...
Nomex FeltEnvironmental Cleanup - Tianyuan Filter Cloth Co,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Material: Nomex felt Features: It has two types - meta-aramid and para- aramid. Nomex is the trademark of Dupont. It is the mixture of 95% m- aramid and 5% p-aramid. Benefits from the characteristics of Nomex, Nomex needle felt is ideal for a wide ra...
Glass Fiberglass Needle FeltEnvironmental Cleanup - Tianyuan Filter Cloth Co,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Description: Material: Fiberglass Weight: 800G/M2 Warp tensile strength: > 1800N/5X20cm Weft tensile strength: > 1800N/5x20cm Warp elongation: <10% Weft elongation: < 10% Finishing: TTFE dig forming Temperature resistant: 240 ~ 260 °C Ben...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"