Kha Type Throw Over Board Inflatable Liferafts - Chinaprice: contact company for price
installing hips on categoory I voyage area (international voyages).
● It is suitable for installing ships on category I voyage area.
● Equipment Outfit: A Pack or B Pack (Ships engaged on Short innternational voyage)
● Max. Storage Height: The installation eight is 18-36m from water surface.
● Inflaation method: After throw-over rom ship, the life-raft can be inflated and opened autommatically. If the ship sinks very fast and the life-ra cannot be hrown-over, he raft still can float up from water under the action of Hydrrostatic Release Unit which can be inflateed and openedd automatically.
- Posted By: China Marine Safety Industry CO.,LTD
- Phone: 92984899
- Address: NO.2 WANSHOU ROAD, ECONOMIC&TECHNOLOGICAL, chongqing, China
- Website: http://www.hymarineproduct.com
Published date: October 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
6 Persons Throw Over Board Inflatable Self Righting LiferaftEnvironmental Cleanup - China Marine Safety Industry CO.,LTD - China - October 30, 2013 - contact company for price
LiferaftProduct Introduce KHA type throw-over board inflatable liferafts are in accordance with 1996 Amendment to the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea, 1974, MSC.81 (70) , MSC.218(82), MSC.226(82) and ISO 15738-2002. This produc...
Bi Directional Anion GeneratorEnvironmental Cleanup - Carol Young Corporation - Taiwan - October 4, 2013 - contact company for price
Bi-Directional Anion Generator (BDA) Model : TA 101 Size: L18 x W10 x H5 cm Net Weight: 288 g Pack Size: L27 x L27 x L8 cm Power: 3V - 5V DC Transformer or USB adapter for PC or Portable Power or 5V DC Car transformer Taiwan made high-performance des...
Sungold Power 20w Monocrystalline Solar PanelEnvironmental Cleanup - Sun Gold Power Co.,Ltd - China - September 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Monocrystalline Solar Panel Monocrystalline photovoltaic electric solar energy panels have been the go-to choice for many years. They are among the oldest, most efficient and most dependable ways to produce electricity from the sun. Each panel is rat...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"