Garnet Abrasives For Sandblasting - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The color of nature garnet is dark when it is processed into sand and light red when it is powder. It turns to light grew or milky white when it becomes micro- powder. The specific gravity of garnet is 3.95g/ cm3. The inner structure of garnet is mainly crystallized iron and alumina.
18- - 20
3.90g/ cm3 min
- Phone: 8637167529327
- Address: 536R Xinyuan Int'l Plaza Jianshe Road, Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://hxabrasives.en.iabrasive.com/
Published date: March 21, 2014 -
- Business Description: Henan HengXin Industrial & Mineral Products Co.,Ltd started business in 1998, is one of the leading suppliers of abrasive and refractory materials in China. We put our business reputation at the first position all the time. And we always adhere to supply good quality products at better price with best service and technical support.
Green Silicon Carbide Powder For Wire SawingEquipment - Abrasives - Henan Hengxin Industrial & Mineral Products Co.,Lt - China - March 21, 2014 - contact company for price
Green Silicon Carbide Powder for Wire Sawing Description: Green Silicon Carbide Powder is produced basically in the same manner as black silicon carbide in a electric- resistant type of furnance with petroleum coke, quartz sand and other materials. I...
Green Silicon Carbide With Sic More Than 99Equipment - Abrasives - Henan Hengxin Industrial & Mineral Products Co.,Lt - China - March 21, 2014 - contact company for price
Green Silicon Carbide with SiC more than 99% Description: Green silicon carbide is produced at high temperature in an electric resistant furnace with quartz sand and petroleum coke as its main raw materials. Its hardness is between corundum and synth...
High Purity Silica Sand Sio2 For Optical GlassEquipment - Abrasives - Henan Hengxin Industrial & Mineral Products Co.,Lt - China - March 21, 2014 - contact company for price
High Purity Silica Sand ( SiO2) for Optical Glass Description: Silica sand is processed from the high quality silica stone, through the process of coarse crushing, roasting, fine crushing, acid treatment, water washing, drying and sieving etc. Applic...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"