Arm9 Low Power Hand Held Pos Support Gps Gprs Printer - Chinaprice: contact company for price
EM2416 hand-held POS is developed by Boardcon, based on Samsung ARM9 S3C2416 microprocessor which is designed to provide hand-held devices and general applications with low-power, and high-performance microcontroller solution in small die size.
WM8976 audio codec chip which is a low power, high quality codec designed for portable applications such as multimedia phone CDMA or GSM/GPRS modem, supporting standard AT command set, providing voice service, also help to connect the internet with the PPP protocal. GPS module, help to get the Longitude and latitude information THERMAL PRINTER featured with easy loading, ultra compact, high speed high resolution printing ADC, RTC, Vibrators is also presented.
The POS runs with embedded Linux OS. The solution can applied in hand-held Logistics POS and other hand-held machine.
* CPU: Samsung ARM926EJS S3C2416, 400MHz industrial frequency
* 128M DDR2 SDRAM with 133MHz working frequency
* 1G SLC NAND Flash
* Powered by 7.8V battery
* 4.3 inch true color TFT LCD with resolution 480*272
* 4-wire touch screen
* 5 user keys
* Supporting GPS, GPRS, Printer
* Size: 190mm*84mm*24mm
3 About Design Services
If somewhere on the board don't meet your specification of your project, we will modify the board for a semi-custom solution. When needed, we will develop a new embedded SBC or peripheral board to meet your requirements.
Arm9 Low Power Hand Held Pos Support Gps Gprs Printer
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Boardcon technology limited
- Phone: 8675526481393
- Address: Room702, XinAn Business Building, 45Zone, BaoAn, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.armdesigner.com
Published date: November 22, 2012 -
- Business Description: Boardcon embedded design established in 2006, is an Original Design Manufacturer dedicated to providing high quality ARM core based industrial Computer on Module,Single Board Computer and Evaluation board, Boardcon engineer has been developing embedded computing solutions for the OEM market over 6 years.The services are hardware design, driver development, BSP porting and BSP development. On the operating system side Boardcon specializes in Windows CE and embedded Linux. Our commitment to excellent products, low prices and exceptional customer support has encouraged our business to flourish in a very competitive marketplace. We offer a wide variety of ARM based SBCs, computer on module and peripherals that satisfy most embedded project requirements.
Our engineers are also enthusiastic about new projects and take pride in new designs that are on the cutting edge of the embedded marketplace. Custom designs are a large part of our business and, with our experience team of embedded engineers, we can provide our client a custom solution at a price that competes with an in house design.
Barcode Printhead Ke Z102Equipment - Bar Code / POS - Shenzhen K.E. trading Co. Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Compatible with zebra 105SL 203dpi; Ranked A, B, C class according with application. Package: 10 pieces/carton Application of each class A:Logistics label, package label, temporary turnover label. Printing material: copperplate, or thermal paper etc....
Barcode Printhead Ke Z103Equipment - Bar Code / POS - Shenzhen K.E. trading Co. Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Compatible with zebra 105SL 300dpi Ranked A, B, C class according with application. Package: 10 pieces/carton Application of each class A:Logistics label, package label, temporary turnover label. Printing material: copperplate, or thermal paper etc. ...
Platen Roller Of Barcode PrinterEquipment - Bar Code / POS - Shenzhen K.E. trading Co. Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Applied in zebra 105SL, S4M, Z4M, ZM400 and etc. Platen roller: 100 pieces/carton We provide 2-inch thermal print mechanism, barcode print heads, control boards, power supplies and platen rollers, belts with competitive price. They are compitable wit...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"