Asphalt Plant Ammann Mec 160 - Swedenprice: contact company for price
Total produced about 300.000 ton.
The plant is composed of:
4 coldfeed bins;
Filler silo 80 m3 bitumen tank;
Drag slat conveyor;
40 tons mixed material storage with outloading weight;
Volvo power generator set with diesel tank;
Workshop, sanitary room and personal room.
Control cabin with ZIM computer control.
http:// www.scand-uk-machines.com. .
- Posted By: Scandinavian & UK Machines
- Phone: 0046704442537
- Address: Bjurogatan 48, Malmo, Sweden
- Website: http://www.scand-uk-machines.com
Published date: September 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: "Scandinavian & UK Machines" provides full service in mobile and stationary concrete mixing plants supply consultations, projection, installation, specialists training, service, spare parts delivery.
Asphalt Plant Lintec Csd 2500bEquipment - Construction - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - September 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Fast installing asphalt plant Lintec CSD 2500B, container type. Year: Late 2011. Good condition. Capacity 160 t/h. PRODUCED ONLY 900 TONS OF ASPHALT. 2 Burners – Electric, Gas (which hasn’t been used, is brand new) Includes Equipment additives. Truck...
Concrete Batching Plant 30 60 90 M3 HEquipment - Construction - CONSTMACH Construction Machinery Co.Ltd. - Turkey - September 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Full automatic compact concrete batching plant 500/375 pan mixer 22 kW mixer motor cement hopper : 300 kg water hopper : 200 lt admixture hopper : 20 lt skip system bucket capacity : 1500 kg control cabin automation system 35 days delivery time assem...
Mobile Concrete Plant 30 60 100 120 M3 HEquipment - Construction - CONSTMACH Construction Machinery Co.Ltd. - Turkey - September 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Full automatic mobile concrete batching plant Cement hopper : 300 kg water hopper : 200 lt admixture hopper : 20 lt skip system bucket capacity : 1500 kg control cabin automation system 35 days delivery time assemly - test production - training 1 yea...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce