Cement Terminal And Handling Complex - Swedenprice: contact company for price
complexes. The equipment for cement unloading of wagons, cement silos
and cement trailers. Capacity from 50 to 10.000 tons.
European quality, reasonable prices.
Full-service: delivery, hook-up and service
Telephone : +46 704 442 537
Fax : +46 40 306 327
Mobile : +46 703 925 753
Web site : www.scand-uk-machines.com
- Posted By: Scandinavian & UK Machines
- Phone: 0046704442537
- Address: Bjurogatan 48, Malmo, Sweden
- Website: http://www.scand-uk-machines.com
Published date: August 16, 2013 -
- Business Description: "Scandinavian & UK Machines" provides full service in mobile and stationary concrete mixing plants supply consultations, projection, installation, specialists training, service, spare parts delivery.
Ctq G 150yf Down The Hole Drilling RigEquipment - Construction - Zhengzhou Zhengyang Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd. - China - August 16, 2013 - contact company for price
Introduction:CTQ-G150YF High Air Pressure DTH Drill crawler open with a low energy consumption, high efficiency, easy to transport and field construction superior technical performance, vehicle movement organizations from the hydraulic system to achi...
Air Flow Type Carbonization FurnaceEquipment - Construction - Zhengzhou Zhengyang Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd. - China - August 16, 2013 - contact company for price
Introduction: Energy-saving carbonization furnace is our newest product with 3 patents(200610017704.5, 200630100340.8, 200620031713.5), and adopts advanced hot air carbonization process technology which greatly increases carbonization ratio (increase...
Concrete Block Producing PlantsEquipment - Construction - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - August 16, 2013 - contact company for price
Swedish company Scandinavian & UK Machines AB offers stacionary and movable production lines for making of all types of dense concrete blocks, both solid and hollow, paving stones with or without face mix, curbstones and also products used in garden ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce