Cement Terminals Handling Complexes - Swedenprice: contact company for price
Swedish company delivers and offers the Cement terminals and handling complexes. The equipment for cement unloading of wagons, cement silos and cement trailers. Capacity from 50 to 10.000 tons.
European quality, reasonable prices.
Full-service: delivery, hook-up and service
Telephone : +46 704 442 537
Fax : +46 40 306 327
Mobile : +46 703 925 753
Web site : www.scand-uk-machines.com
- Posted By: Scandinavian & UK Machines
- Phone: 0046704442537
- Address: Bjurogatan 48, Malmo, Sweden
- Website: http://www.scand-uk-machines.com
Published date: May 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: "Scandinavian & UK Machines" provides full service in mobile and stationary concrete mixing plants supply consultations, projection, installation, specialists training, service, spare parts delivery.
Stationary Concrete Block Making Machine Economic 400Equipment - Construction - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - May 23, 2013 - contact company for price
With stationary machine Economic 400 D/DF following concrete products are produced on efficient way: hollow blocks, insulated blocks, paving stones, curbstones and other. Technical data: Max product height: 330 mm Min product height: 40 mm Machine we...
Concrete Plant Fast 80Equipment - Construction - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - May 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Stationary concrete plant Fast 80, fast installing, capacity 80 m3/h, galvanized, 4 storages in fast installing plant (5 storages in usual version), conveyor, pneumatic chokes with aggregates weighting (sand- chippings), sensor, skip, pan mixer, if c...
Concrete Plant Fast 100Equipment - Construction - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - May 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Stationary concrete plant Fast 100, fast installing, capacity 100 m3/h, 4 storages in fast installing plant (6 storages in usual version), conveyor, pneumatic chokes with aggregates weighting (sand-chippings), sensor, skip, pan mixer, if customer wan...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"