Concrete Block Producing Plants - Swedenprice: contact company for price
movable production lines for making of all types of dense concrete
blocks, both solid and hollow, paving stones with or without face mix,
curbstones and also products used in garden landscaping.
Tables using term is up to 30 years.
You can use our equipment for making of more than 100 types of concrete elements.
- Posted By: Scandinavian & UK Machines
- Phone: 0046704442537
- Address: Bjurogatan 48, Malmo, Sweden
- Website: http://www.scand-uk-machines.com
Published date: August 16, 2013 -
- Business Description: "Scandinavian & UK Machines" provides full service in mobile and stationary concrete mixing plants supply consultations, projection, installation, specialists training, service, spare parts delivery.
Ctq G 150yf Down The Hole Drilling RigEquipment - Construction - Zhengzhou Zhengyang Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd. - China - August 16, 2013 - contact company for price
Introduction:CTQ-G150YF High Air Pressure DTH Drill crawler open with a low energy consumption, high efficiency, easy to transport and field construction superior technical performance, vehicle movement organizations from the hydraulic system to achi...
Air Flow Type Carbonization FurnaceEquipment - Construction - Zhengzhou Zhengyang Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd. - China - August 16, 2013 - contact company for price
Introduction: Energy-saving carbonization furnace is our newest product with 3 patents(200610017704.5, 200630100340.8, 200620031713.5), and adopts advanced hot air carbonization process technology which greatly increases carbonization ratio (increase...
Crimped Mine Sieving MeshEquipment - Construction - Anping Fengtai Hardware Mesh Co., Ltd. - China - August 13, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications Mine Sieving Mesh: Material: Gi, ss and carbon wire etc Hole: 1/2''-5' etc We have products on stock We are real manufacturer 1. Material: 1) Stainless steel wire(201, 202, 302, 304, 304L, 310, 316, 316L) 2) High carbon steel wire, low...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"