Concrete Plant Sumab 30 40 - Swedenprice: contact company for price
Capacity 30 - 40 m3/hour, 4 aggregate storages 20 m3 with pneumatic flaps of control. Planetary mixer 750/500 l with skip feed Sicoma (Italy), conveyor of feed aggregates, additives pump, automatic control system of the plant BETONOMIX, insulated control cabin. Air compressor 270 l.
- Posted By: Scandinavian & UK Machines
- Phone: 0046704442537
- Address: Bjurogatan 48, Malmo, Sweden
- Website: http://www.scand-uk-machines.com
Published date: August 19, 2013 -
- Business Description: "Scandinavian & UK Machines" provides full service in mobile and stationary concrete mixing plants supply consultations, projection, installation, specialists training, service, spare parts delivery.
Stationary Concrete Block Makingplant Economic 400Equipment - Construction - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - August 19, 2013 - contact company for price
Stationary concrete block making machine ECONOMIC 400 D/DF. With stationary machine Economic 400 D/DF following concrete products are produced on efficient way: hollow blocks, insulated blocks, paving stones, curbstones and other. Technical data: Max...
Concrete Block Making Machine Euroblock 12Equipment - Construction - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - August 19, 2013 - contact company for price
MOVABLE CONCRETE BLOCK MAKING MACHINE EUROBLOCK 12, EGG LAYER TYPE With movable machine EUROBLOCK 12 SEMI AUTOMATIC, following concrete products are produced on efficient way: Hollow block stones Solid block stones Chimneys Light weight blocks Paving...
Stationary Block Making Machine Universal 600 LaEquipment - Construction - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - August 19, 2013 - contact company for price
Universal 600 LA - block / pavers making machine. Universal line machines can produce all types of dense concrete blocks, both solid and hollow, paving with or without face mix, curbstones and also products used in garden landscaping. Mould area max....
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce