Gangue Grouting Filling - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Gangue grouting filling process generally refers to that the
mixed cementing material slurry is conveyed to the worked-
out section after filling the worked-out section with
gangue, to make the material slurry gradually penetrate the
whole coal gangue filling body by using its good fluidity,
thereby forming good cementing strength.
Our company designed and constructed the filling system for
Shandong Xinwen Mining Group Zhaizhen Coal Mine, which aims
to effectively control surface subsidence and liberate the
unexploited coal resources under industrial plaza.
Meanwhile, it can solve the safety, environment, land use
and other problems of gangue hill.
This technology has won national scientific and
technological progress second award and provincial
departmental scientific and technological progress first
Gangue grouting filling technology can achieve that the
gangue or waste rock is not risen out of the mineshaft by
carrying out underground filling. Besides, it is designed
and equipped with filling tamping hydraulic support.
Adopting the new alkali-activated material can effectively
improve the fluidity and stability of material slurry.
Reasonable slurrying process can effectively enhance the
permeability of material slurry.
Adopting the new-type precipitator underground can
effectively reduce the amount of dust underground and
improve the mineshaft environment.
- Posted By: Shandong Huifa Mining Technology Co
- Phone: 8653168658705
- Address: Building A 806, Yinhe Plaza, High-teach Zone,, Jinan, China
- Website: http://www.hfkykj.com/a/English/
Published date: August 29, 2013 -
- Business Description: Shandong Huifa Mining Technology Co.,Ltd, an alliance unit of Province
Ministry Co constructing State Key Laboratory, specializes in the
design, manufacturing and general contracting mine filling exploitation,
tailing dry drainage and mine environmental governance projects.
The company headquarter is located in Jinan High tech Zone, consists of two manufacturing bases covering an area of about 27000 square meters. Of which, one is located in Weifang Linqu Economic Development Zone, the other is located in Dezhou Liyi County Economic Development Zone. The company has six standardized mechanical workshops, and is equipped with large CNC machining centers and other advanced equipments. Now there are 500 employees in the company, of which 5 people have doctor s degree, 25 people have master s degree, people with bachelor s degree or above account for 70%. In 2012, our company passed the ISO9001 international standard certification, and was awarded as High tech Enterprise of Shandong Province. The company has totally applied for more than 80 items of mine filling technology and process patents, including over 20 items of invention patents.
Uh4 Combined Mortar PumpEquipment - Construction - Langfang CABR Construction Machinery Technology Co - China - May 19, 2016 - contact company for price
UH4 type mortar combine machine incorporate filtration of raw materials, mixing and pumping as a whole, it can adapting to the transportation of site- mixed mortar which needs move frequently, especially suitable for quick backfill grouting of buried...
Lishi Dwt47t 2 In 1 Auto Pick And Decoder For Saab 900 1994 1998Equipment - Construction - Golden-way - China - May 7, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Description LISHI DWT47T 2- in- 1 Auto Pick and Decoder for SAAB 900 ( 1994- 1998) Package List: 1pc x LISHI DWT47T 2- in- 1 Auto Pick and Decoder for SAAB 900 ( 1994- 1998) 2015 new arrival, original quality with best price offer. Category: ...
New Arrival F100 Key Programmer And Odometer Tool For Mazd A D Programming Auto Smart Keys WithEquipment - Construction - Golden-way - China - May 7, 2016 - contact company for price
This product( F100 Mazda/ Ford) is appropriated for programming Auto Keys and Smart Keys of vehicles made by Mazda/ Ford. All operations completed are required without password needed. Support the latest version of Mazda CX- 3, CX- 5, Mazda 2/ 3/ 6 a...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"