Geocell For Different Projects Needs - Chinaprice: contact company for price
effective solution for ground stabilisation, erosion control and earth
retention on slopes.
An innovative geosynthetic product Geocell is a lightweight and flexible cellular structure made from connected polyethylene strips. By ultrasonically bonding the strips together an extremely strong and flexible configuration is produced. A variety infill materials can be filled into the geocell system; aggregate, concrete, sand, soil, etc.
The variety of infill materials provides a versatile and economical geosynthetic solution for many applications including:
Slope Protection: Prevents sliding by providing sufficient weight at the foot and along the face of the slope.
Earth Protection: Prevents erosion actions of wind and water on exposed soils.
Channel Protection: Protects channel slopes from soil erosion and confines the infill materials of channel bed and banks.
Textured or Smooth:
The decision to use Smooth or Textured is up to the customer. The main benefit from using Textured over Smooth is the higher degree of frictional interaction between the infill material and the geocell wall. This results in increases of the stiffness of the system by reducing the ability of a shear plane developing between the infill and the cell wall. With larger aggregate this difference is negated.
Slope Protection Applications:
Most slope protection applications utilize 10 cm (4 in) depth, standard cell sections. However, this is a function of (1) the potential minimum angle of repose (fiction angle) of the infill material, (2) the slope inclination, (3) the slope length of the individual cell, (4) the depth of the cell, and (5) the characteristics of the infill material.
Cell size is governed by slope geometry and design cover thickness.
Steep slopes must have global stability or be internally reinforced before application of the geocell system. The single-layer geocell system has been used on slopes as steep as 75 degrees. The controlling factors are the angle of repose (friction angle) of the infill material and slope inclination. Steep slope applications will require additional anchoring mechanisms such as polymeric tendons with the anchor system.
Anchor methods used to secure the geocell system to a slope include wood stakes, metal J-pins, and other earth / tension anchors. Stakes bear against the top of the cell wall or against tendons passing through the cell. Anchor array spacing is determined through static analysis methods.
A variety of polymeric tendons covering a range of tensile strengths are available to meet anchorage requirements when anchor stakes cannot be used for the following reasons (1) they become too numerous, (2) geomembrane liner cannot be punctured, or (3) rock is present in the embankment. Integral polymeric tendons are tied to restraint pins to transfer sliding forces to the tendons. The tendons are then attached to an anchoring system at the top of the slope. Spacing and quantity of tendons are determined through static analysis methods.
Generally sections are connected to prevent relative movement of sections during the infilling operation using rivets or heavy-duty metal staples applied with a pneumatic stapler. A variety of rivets/ staples are available to meet site environmental conditions.
Advantages of the Perforated Cells:
In load support applications, a high degree of frictional interaction is developed between the aggregate infill and the cell wall that directly increases the stiffness of the system by reducing the ability of a shear plane developing between the infill and the cell wall.
In all application areas, the perforations allow water to move from cell to cell reducing undesirable cell ponding and providing lateral drainage.
In vegetated slope and channel protection systems, roots can grow through the perforations increasing the stability of the vegetated cover when subjected to gravitational and hydrodynamic forces.
- Posted By: Taian Haifeng Earthworl Material co.,ltd
- Phone: 13705385933
- Address: north of changcheng road taian shandong, Taian, China
Published date: February 27, 2014 -
- Business Description: Taian City HaiFeng Aarthwork material co., LTD. Is specialized in the production, sales, research and development of geotechnical material and the engineering application.the company is located in the world famous at the foot of mount tai, covers an area of 70000ya2, more than 150 employees, including college degree (college degree) accounted for more than 50% of the total.have geosynthetic clay liner, non woven fabrics, composite geomembrane, 3D Erosion control mat , geomembrane, biaxial and uniaxial geogrid and several production lines, and has set up a joint venture to build the glass geogrid, woven geotextile production line. In order to adapt to the development of the modern requirement, and maintain long term stability of high speed development, the company long term with many university majoring in civil engineering and the domestic and foreign famous experiment, test unit cooperation, is committed to the application of geotechnical material and the research and development.
Hdpe Geocell Gb T 19274 2003Equipment - Construction - Taian Haifeng Earthworl Material co.,ltd - China - February 27, 2014 - contact company for price
Geocell is made of high intensity HDPE flats which are welded together accordding to certain specification. Geocell slope protection works for - the all-weathered slopes and other difficult to gather soil material on the grass slope protection, can b...
Hdpe Geomembrane Ldpe LinerEquipment - Construction - Taian Haifeng Earthworl Material co.,ltd - China - February 27, 2014 - contact company for price
Specifications Geomembranes are the most widely used for solid waste containment , mining, and water containment. geomembrane liner 1, HDPE geomembrane liner including smooth -smooth side ;texture -texture sides ;heaving point side 2, LDPE geomembran...
Pvc Geomembrane LinerEquipment - Construction - Taian Haifeng Earthworl Material co.,ltd - China - February 27, 2014 - contact company for price
Product performance Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) waterproof membrane is a high performance polymer waterproof material to PVC resin as main raw material, adding all kinds of special additives and anti-aging agent, the use of advanced production equipment...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"