Mobile Concrete Plant Sumab C 15 1200 - Swedenprice: contact company for price
Capacity 16 – 20 m3 per hour. 2 aggregate storages, mixer 1200/750 litres. Computer ICON (25 concrete sorts).
The batching plants require no poured foundation and they can be placed on any even surface. You can start producing concrete within a few hours after the batching plant is erected.
http:// www.scand-uk-machines.com. .
- Posted By: Scandinavian & UK Machines
- Phone: 0046704442537
- Address: Bjurogatan 48, Malmo, Sweden
- Website: http://www.scand-uk-machines.com
Published date: February 13, 2014 -
- Business Description: "Scandinavian & UK Machines" provides full service in mobile and stationary concrete mixing plants supply consultations, projection, installation, specialists training, service, spare parts delivery.
Used Block Machine Miv Kvm 62x105Equipment - Construction - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - February 13, 2014 - contact company for price
Used stationary block machine KVM 62x105, from 2000. Capacity: 120-130 m2 per hour. - Hydraulic power pack. - Allan-Bradley PLC control. - 1850 pallets 1170 x 650. - Haarup cuber system. - Haarup crane handling system Haarup 1125 L batching plant com...
Quartz Stone Making Machines Sale In Low PriceEquipment - Construction - Shanghai Changlei Complete machinery company - China - January 26, 2014 - contact company for price
quartz stone making machines(http://www.conecrushing.com/news/purity-quartz- sand.html) large river pebbles designed to solve the moisture content of the material, but also reduce the crushed material in the secondary back to work, I let Chang Lei pl...
Zks L1g Fingerprint Digital Door Lock For WoodEquipment - Construction - ZKS Group - China - January 24, 2014 - contact company for price
Fingerprint Door Lock ZKS-L1G Brief Introduction 1. Golden color design makes this door lock become more splendid. 2. 3 different kinds of verification methods for higher security, including fingerprint, password and key. 3. This lock can register ma...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"