Stationary Block Producing Machine Universal 600 - Swedenprice: contact company for price
machines can produce all types of dense concrete blocks, both solid and
hollow, paving with or without face mix, curbstones and also products
used in garden landscaping.
Mould area max. 1200x650 mm.
Hopper volume 1000 l. + 800 l.
Max mould width 1050 mm.
Max mould depth 650 mm.
Production min height 50 mm.
Production max height 330 mm. (500 mm. available also without extra-charge)
Weight with moulds and vibrators 4200 kg.
Consumption of electricity max 17, 5 kW
For blocks 400 x 200 x 200 mm 800 blocks/h For paving stones 500 m2/8 h shift
- Posted By: Scandinavian & UK Machines
- Phone: 0046704442537
- Address: Bjurogatan 48, Malmo, Sweden
- Website: http://www.scand-uk-machines.com
Published date: June 12, 2013 -
- Business Description: "Scandinavian & UK Machines" provides full service in mobile and stationary concrete mixing plants supply consultations, projection, installation, specialists training, service, spare parts delivery.
Concrete Block Manufacturing PlantsEquipment - Construction - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - June 12, 2013 - contact company for price
Swedish company Scandinavian & UK Machines AB offers stacionary and movable production lines, vibropress for making of all types of dense concrete blocks, both solid and hollow, paving stones, curbs with or without face mix, curbstones and also produ...
Tables For Making Of Concrete Wall ElementsEquipment - Construction - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - June 12, 2013 - contact company for price
We offer different production lines for making of wall panels and blocks. Tables using term is up to 30 years. You can use our equipment for making of more than 100 types of concrete elements. We offer Scandinavian quality and good price. We can help...
Autoclave Aerated Concrete Production LineEquipment - Construction - CMM - China - June 1, 2013 - contact company for price
Autoclaved aerated concrete is cured in an autoclave – a large pressure vessel. In aircrete production the autoclave is normally a steel tube some 3 metres in diameter and 45 metres long. Steam is fed into the autoclave at high pressure, typically re...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"