Sumab 60 Concrete Plant - Swedenprice: contact company for price
Capacity 60 – 70 m3/hour, 3 aggregate storages 30 m3, with pneumatic flaps of control. Planetary twin-shaft mixer, skip 1875/1250 l SICOMA TURBO (Italy). (On customer’s request can be delivered twin-shaft horizontal mixer). Weight dosing of cement, aggregates and liquid additives, 2 additives pumps, automation AAB (Sweden), computer program Siemens (Germany), control cabin, dosing system Sumab (Sweden).
- Posted By: Scandinavian & UK Machines
- Phone: 0046704442537
- Address: Bjurogatan 48, Malmo, Sweden
- Website: http://www.scand-uk-machines.com
Published date: May 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: "Scandinavian & UK Machines" provides full service in mobile and stationary concrete mixing plants supply consultations, projection, installation, specialists training, service, spare parts delivery.
Stationary Concrete Block Making Machine Economic 400Equipment - Construction - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - May 23, 2013 - contact company for price
With stationary machine Economic 400 D/DF following concrete products are produced on efficient way: hollow blocks, insulated blocks, paving stones, curbstones and other. Technical data: Max product height: 330 mm Min product height: 40 mm Machine we...
Concrete Plant Fast 80Equipment - Construction - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - May 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Stationary concrete plant Fast 80, fast installing, capacity 80 m3/h, galvanized, 4 storages in fast installing plant (5 storages in usual version), conveyor, pneumatic chokes with aggregates weighting (sand- chippings), sensor, skip, pan mixer, if c...
Concrete Plant Fast 100Equipment - Construction - Scandinavian & UK Machines - Sweden - May 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Stationary concrete plant Fast 100, fast installing, capacity 100 m3/h, 4 storages in fast installing plant (6 storages in usual version), conveyor, pneumatic chokes with aggregates weighting (sand-chippings), sensor, skip, pan mixer, if customer wan...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce