Rusoffer 005 Surplus Used Tower Cranes Liebherr Potain - Russiaprice: contact company for price
sale in Russian Federation
We seek partners whom have got available sufficient funds for to purchase the following tower cranes and import them from Russia. All cranes are in the operating condition now and require for the dismantling, packaging, loading and transportation to a buyer.
All serious offers will be considered
LIEBHERR 180 EC-H10, 2004, 10 tons.
LIEBHERR LM 120HC, 2003, 8 tons
POTAIN TOPKIT FO/23B, 2003, 10 tons
Rusoffer 005 Surplus Used Tower Cranes Liebherr Potain
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: RusOffers
- Phone: 709286601706
- Address: Krasnaya 1, Krasnodar, Russia
- Website: http://www.rusoffers.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Hydraulic WinchEquipment - Cranes - Ningbo Xinhong Hydraulic Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
XHSJ series hydraulic winch consist of various distributers which are made up of high pressure shuttle valves with counterbalance valve and control brake, XHS series hydraulic motor, Z brake, C type gear reducer, winch barrel and frame (see hydraulic...
Single Girder Overhead CraneEquipment - Cranes - Eurocrane (Suzhou) Co., Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Eurocrane adopts innovative technologies to design and produce single girder overhead cranes, to realize reliable performance, compact structure, and low headroom, then to enhance the safety, reliability, and help the customers to utilize workshop sp...
10 Tons Mini Truck Crane Qly10kEquipment - Cranes - Shandong Dayu Conatruction Machinery Co., LTD - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
QLY10K Lifting performance Model QLY10K Lifting load(T) 10 Chassis Kaima light truck Lifting height (M) 22 Swing radius 360° Outrigger span 4.5m * 4m Fully-extending Min working radius(75°) 5.176m Max working radius(45°) 14.142m Dead weight in workin...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"