Drill Bit Twist Chisels - Chinaprice: contact company for price
• Solid Carbide Twist Drill Bit
• Carbide Tipped Twist Drill Bit
• SDS-Plus Hammer Drill Bit
• SDS-Max Hammer Drill Bit
• Masonry Drill Bit&Glass Tile Drill Bit
• Wood Working Drill Bit
twist drill bit
The twist drill is the most common type of drill. The shank
of the drill is held by the machine tool, which in turn
imparts a rotary motion. This shank may be straight or
tapered. The body of the drill is typically made up of two
spiral grooves known as flutes, which are defined by a helix
angle that is generally about 30 degree but can vary
depending on the material properties of the workpiece. The
point of the drill generally form a 118° angle and includes
a 10 degree clearance angle and chisel edge .The chisel edge
is flat with web thickness of approximately 0.015 x drill
diameter. This edge can cause problems in hole location
owing to its ability to "walk" on a surface before engaging
the workpiece. In the case of brittle materials, drill point
angles of less than 118 are used, while ductile materials
use larger points angles and smaller clearance angles.
- Posted By: HIGRED TOOLS CO.,LTD
- Phone: 8651236809449
- Address: NO.807-1-333HEFENG RD.HUAQIAO BIZ PARK, KUNSHAN, China
- Website: http://www.higred.com
Published date: February 27, 2014 -
- Business Description: Higred Tools Co. was established in 1978 and began to make tools in
1996. By 15 years in cutting tools industry, we have beenthe
professional cutting tools manufacturer and distributor among HSS
Cutting Tools, Tungsten Carbide Cutting Tools and Electrical Power
Tools. The cutting tools widely used by CNC, Magnetic Drill,Core Drill,
Hammer Drill, Grinder,etc for metal Industrial,Factories,Bridges
consructions,blacksmith,Building Constructions,Repairing and
manufacturing shipping, Steel constructions, etc. Detailed contents are:
HSS Cutting Tools: HSS Annular cutters, HSS twist drill bits, HSS end mills, HSS Burrs, HSS Reamers, HSS Counter Sinks, HSS Step Drills,HSS Slitting Saws, HSS taps, HSS dies etc;
Tungsten Carbide Tools: TCT Annular Cutter, Carbide end mills, Carbide twist drills, Carbide Burrs, TCT Saw Blade, Electric hammer drill bits etc. Electrical Power Tools: Magnetic Drill, Drill Bit Sharpener, Penumatic Grinder,Core Drill,Electrical Hammer Drill,Grinder. etc.
And now Higred Tools Co. is multi million dollar company with 3 factories, 25000 square meters, over 1200 workers can make 6 ~ 7 million sets of drills;10000 pcs of Burrs; 5000pcs of Annular Cutters per month. We have dozens sets of Walter, Matrol, Seiko etc CNC Machine for assurance of the High Quality of the precision tools. We have approvaled by ISO, TUV, CE. The products have entered EU, USA, South America, South Asia, etc with renowned reputation and regular cooperation of OEM or Higred ® Brand.
Hydraulic Surface Safety Valve Ssv Api6a ValvesEquipment - Drill Bits - kergy oilfield equipment co.,ltd - Hong Kong - October 14, 2015 - contact company for price
Hydraulic Surface Safety Valve â€“ SSV Hydraulic Surface Safety Valve - SSV is designed to quick closure due to a pipe leak or burst, equipment malfunction, fire, or similar emergency. The Surface safety valve ( ssv) is normally closed, pressure need...
China Button Bits Manufacturers Thread Retrac BitEquipment - Drill Bits - Liaocheng Jinquan Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - February 3, 2015 - contact company for price
Rock Drilling Tools Button Bits: Manufacturer of Mining and Quarrying Tools Extension Drill Tools ( System) : R22/ R25/ R28/ R32/ R35/ T35/ T38/ T45/ T51 A. Shank adapter + M/ F Rod + Thread Bit B. Shank adapter + Coupling + M/ M rod + Thread bit Sur...
Top Hammer Rock Tools Drill Rods Mf Rod ExtensionEquipment - Drill Bits - Liaocheng Jinquan Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - February 3, 2015 - contact company for price
Thread extension steel bars for rock drilling include extension rod, MF rod, light extension drill rod, drifter rod, shank adapter drill rod etc. We can also call such thread extension drill rod as threaded drill rod or threaded pipe, they own one en...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"