Lotus Tci Tricone Rock Bits - Indiaprice: contact company for price
As per API standards and specifications:
Bit Size: 4 3/4" to 17 1/2" for SOFT / MED / HARD formation.
API PIN Connection: 2 7/8” Regular to
6 5/8” or 7 5/8” Regular
Bit Size: 6 ¼", 8 ½”, 12 ¼” & 17 ½" for SOFT / MED / HARD
API PIN Connection: 3 ½” Regular to 6 5/8” or 7 5/8” Regular
- Posted By: Kamal Import Exports Inc.
- Phone: 912532375703
- Address: LOTUS HOUSE, PLOT NO. 20,BEHIND HOTEL SAI PALACE, , Nasik, Maharashtra, India
- Website: http://www.lotuspipes.com
Published date: November 23, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kamal Import Exports Inc.
We are an Export House engaged in Manufacturing & Exports of all types of Lotus Brand Rock Drilling Tools & Rigid PVC (uPVC) Pipes. We are having Exports of our products to several Countries in Asia, Africa, Middle East, Europe, Australia and America etc since more than 15 years.
Lotus Button BitsEquipment - Drill Bits - Kamal Import Exports Inc. - India - November 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Lotus’ – DTH (down the hole) Button Bits are available in different sizes ranging from 3’’ to 14’’ to suit different application for all leading and popular international brand DTH Hammer with all shanks. Lotus Button Bits – Size Range: 4” to 14” - F...
Lotus Dth HammersEquipment - Drill Bits - Kamal Import Exports Inc. - India - November 23, 2016 - contact company for price
The ‘Lotus’ Hammers are heavy duty and are available in sizes range of 3.5” to 10” diameters. Models: 1. Lotus DTH Hammers Valve-Less FF Fast Forward Series – Size Range: 6” & 8” 2. Lotus QL Shank Hammers (IR QL Series) 6” & 8”. 3. Lotus DHD ...
Shale Shaker Solid Control EquipmentsEquipment - Drill Bits - Luhai Energy Co.,Ltd - China - August 18, 2016 - contact company for price
LUHAI Energy Co could provide Drilling Waste Management System such as solid control equipments of shale shaker, shaker vibrators, shaker screens, decanter centrifuge, sand pump, centrifugal pump, vertical cutting dryer, mud cleaner, vacuum degasser,...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"